Sign in to follow this  
Zephry0

meth.

Well, after hearing the samples off their site, the first thing that popped in my mind was lynch. Nothing like deathgaze.

I could them gaining a following.

I don't know if i'd bother keeping up with them though.

Wow, I've gotten THE MASS from the downloads section... And it's awesome. This is my 4th round listening to it, and it keeps getting better each time. He does sound like Hazuki! If you haven't listened to the whole single, go and download it now!

Hmm I don't know where to buy, sorry can't help you out with this one, maybe someone else will be able to, but if you're interested I know it's for download in multiple places around the forum.

Oh ok I understand. Have you tried Brand-X? Or whatever, I keep hearing about it, but I don't think I've ever checked it out myself.

Spike760 - I can't remember what I found at Brand-X, third stage and HWM, but I believe I tried them @__@ *bad memory*

I was just hoping, someone knew a specific place I could buy it n__n

Yeah, 'by all means/BELIVER'. 6th of February. <3

Some more badly awesome engrish. xD But 'by all means' sounds pretty cool. Can't wait.

Love meth! Their first single was just beyond awesome for a new indies band. The Mass was good too, but it sounded more generic to me. I hope their new single is more like their first, or a mix of both, because I did enjoy the mass (song). :P

Wow now that you say it like that, "THE MASS" the whole single was like really generic, but I love generic Visual Kei a lot, but I really hope the new single is more like "Aoku hatenai sekai" because that's one of my favorite songs, like by any artist. xD

They sound kinda like lynch., right? They at least vaguely remind me of 'em looks-wise... I'll give THE MASS a listen to see if I'll like 'em.

Lynch are heavier than this band. The Mass is more like lynch. while their first single reminded me of slower girugamesh.

I'm addicted to the other songs off the Mass now. >__< I take back saying this single wasn't as good as their first!

Sign in to follow this