Pandabear

Last Concert You Went To (Now with Pics)

I love concerts, actually been in 12 concerts this year so far :shock:, Last saw Kiuas at place called on the rocks, was much fun :rawk: . now haven't been in a while anywhere though :(, but Tuska open air metal festival up next in 3weeks :evil: .

X-Japan!!! in utrecht, awsomeness!

i caught yoshiki while he stage dived, he dived right on my gf, me and my brother

Far*East Movement, Jakarta, Indonesia March 15 2011

T'was awesome. Dancing like a fool :wub:

Hope to catch them sometimes at home in Cali.

Maybe even better cos in their own homeland.

Maximum the Hormone! In Hamburg. The fans were jumping and moshing like crazy. I'll never forget this madness :mrgreen:

^ BTBAM always a good treat

Next Concert: blink-182 (with Taking Back Sunday and Weezer)

Future Concerts This Month: Ke$ha, Asking Alexandria/Enter Shikari

X-Japan in Berlin. Friggin awesome!

Next up is Guitar Wolf in Hamburg. After that I'll be on tour myself with FIX & Buta Kazock for the rest of July. Oh the joys of working in the industry... :?

D'espairsRay's gig in September or something? I can't believe I've been so long without going to a concert, but there has always been something I can't skip on the same day with a concert I've been wanting to go. I've missed at least -OZ- and MUCC, both of which I really would've like to see. In addition there were some bands I wasn't too thrilled about but would've still seen, like ALSDEAD, Girugamesh and Miyavi, but no.

Well, at least that D'espa gig was mind-blowing.

Boris/Russian Circles/Saade on Saturday in Czech Republic. Fucking great live. And totally fell in love with Saade.

D'espairsRay's gig in September or something? I can't believe I've been so long without going to a concert, but there has always been something I can't skip on the same day with a concert I've been wanting to go. I've missed at least -OZ- and MUCC, both of which I really would've like to see. In addition there were some bands I wasn't too thrilled about but would've still seen, like ALSDEAD, Girugamesh and Miyavi, but no.

Well, at least that D'espa gig was mind-blowing.

same for me... I missed too many opportunities for my bad luck and the others band who went to Italy/EU weren't the ones I like so much... :cry: waiting for September LOL