Pandabear

Last Concert You Went To (Now with Pics)

I love concerts, actually been in 12 concerts this year so far :shock:, Last saw Kiuas at place called on the rocks, was much fun :rawk: . now haven't been in a while anywhere though :(, but Tuska open air metal festival up next in 3weeks :evil: .

Far*East Movement, Jakarta, Indonesia March 15 2011

T'was awesome. Dancing like a fool :wub:

Hope to catch them sometimes at home in Cali.

Maybe even better cos in their own homeland.

^ BTBAM always a good treat

Next Concert: blink-182 (with Taking Back Sunday and Weezer)

Future Concerts This Month: Ke$ha, Asking Alexandria/Enter Shikari

X-Japan in Berlin. Friggin awesome!

Next up is Guitar Wolf in Hamburg. After that I'll be on tour myself with FIX & Buta Kazock for the rest of July. Oh the joys of working in the industry... :?

D'espairsRay's gig in September or something? I can't believe I've been so long without going to a concert, but there has always been something I can't skip on the same day with a concert I've been wanting to go. I've missed at least -OZ- and MUCC, both of which I really would've like to see. In addition there were some bands I wasn't too thrilled about but would've still seen, like ALSDEAD, Girugamesh and Miyavi, but no.

Well, at least that D'espa gig was mind-blowing.

D'espairsRay's gig in September or something? I can't believe I've been so long without going to a concert, but there has always been something I can't skip on the same day with a concert I've been wanting to go. I've missed at least -OZ- and MUCC, both of which I really would've like to see. In addition there were some bands I wasn't too thrilled about but would've still seen, like ALSDEAD, Girugamesh and Miyavi, but no.

Well, at least that D'espa gig was mind-blowing.

same for me... I missed too many opportunities for my bad luck and the others band who went to Italy/EU weren't the ones I like so much... :cry: waiting for September LOL