Zephry0

ギルガメッシュ (Girugamesh)

I preordered the limited edition, which has sold out at YesAsia too now. Can't waaaait, but I dunno if I can resist downloading it cos it will take a least a week to reach Australia. Plus with new years maybe a day or two longer.

Dam cant wait to get the album. Knowing Giru, as we all do, it will be one of the most bad ass releases this year(and for next year, too ;D)

Exaaactly, that's why we're putting the J-Rock Awards on hold until everyone gets girugamesh, lol.

And I hope their album will get on first place or something. If it depends one me, it probably will. XD

And btw, there is a english subtitled version to that video with Vermillion's PV preview + talk. It's cool, so if you haven't watched, I really recommend it! :D

Vermillion's PV preview + talk (english subtitles)

I visited their website today, and saw something funny... XD

This image & text:

"We are real stupid."

Yeah, they are great. XDDD

They've already said that they are stupid on interviews before too and all.. well, that's funny anyway. XD

And also a kind of new video about their new album! And some kind of quiz.. that I won't be able to answer to, since I didn't buy the album and can't do that for now. D: (I need to do it soon, though -__-)

HERE it is. (with english subtitles too)

The end is funny..

Shuu: Now Satoshi-kun will show you a special air guitar playing...

Satoshi: Air guitar?!

Shuu: Ah no, it's special guitar playing. Thank you very much.

And then Satoshi... eh.. plays. XDDD

I'm glad that I started to listen to their music again.

why? NOW is much better !!!

I fear for the next album. If it's gonna be as crappy as the a-sides from the 2 earlier singles...The B-sides were good though.

PV Preview is up, sounds crapy like most of their recent releases.

They should just disband, i liked them when they were a rock band,

now they are pretty much a boy band that makes generic poppy tracks.

heard the preview, dear god...

when are they going to fucking stop?

heard the preview, dear god...

when are they going to fucking stop?

When you pretend they died long ago and stop giving a shit.

Girugamesh used to be my favourite band, but now, after seeing that preview, I can only think of disappointment. I like NOW, I think it's a decent album, but somewhere near COLOR their output started to become tiring. I think Inochi no ki was quite nice, actually, and the B-side "Vision" was a lot of fun, even if they were a bit weak compared to the previous outings (Vision was like a weaker version of S.T.F.U). And now seeing the tracklisting for GO, their next album, hearing the preview of DESTINY, I am just dumbfounded. I have no real problem with girugamesh turning away from their self-titled/MUSIC style, but this is so weak even compared to similar offerings by other bands. Satoshi's vocals feel so weak, the turntables are out of place, and above all, I'm not sure what it exactly is, but the digital sound to all of the instruments is like a bad boobjob. In general, it's feels so generic and effortless.

i havecthis love hate relationship with them that i embrace.

and for this time, the preview turning me off yet again.

i thought inochi no ki was brought up hope but i am pretty doubtful again now.

oh how i love being in limbo!