Sign in to follow this  
Guest 膣分泌液

My name is Vanessa, I answer to Yuki.

typical new to VK and had great obessions to it :lol:

p.s: we seriously need giggles emoticon here. not just lol.

It took me till the last lines to figure out that this is a deviantart ID

y/n ?

y

and i'll never get this adoration every weeaboo has for jasmine you, he wasn't a great bassist or song writer. just looked pretty.

Damn, she listens to literally 375 Japanese rock bands?

I need to step my game up; I'm at 374!!!

Also, lolz:

"I don't believe in God, although I do think ther is a God"

Well I'll give her some credit, I don't even listen to 375 bands.

and i'll never get this adoration every weeaboo has for jasmine you, he wasn't a great bassist or song writer. just looked pretty.

Herpes, if he wasn't pretty then that would ruin the mood of their angst-ridden fanfics and flowery lolita get-togethers once annually.

yea youre all so cool acting like the death of a dude in a popular band isn't a big deal / shocking to their fans

i wish i could be like u...teach me ur ways...

Well I'll give her some credit, I don't even listen to 375 bands.

Herpes, if he wasn't pretty then that would ruin the mood of their angst-ridden fanfics and flowery lolita get-togethers once annually.

the only thing more pathetic than fanfic writers is ur ridiculous obsession with irrelevant japanese dad-rock

kill yourself ASAP

yea youre all so cool acting like the death of a dude in a popular band isn't a big deal / shocking to their fans

i wish i could be like u...teach me ur ways...

tumblr_lnk3f0a1511qbuyrv.gif

more like annoyed @ the same jokes about fangirls being passed around and lauded as the epitome of humor by the fat-virgin-loser circlejerk that runs this forum.

but w/e enjoy your superiority if it makes u all feel better about j/oing to big-titted anime babes & wondering...always wondering... what a real woman feels like.

Really people? Do I really have to start modding threads in the Toasted Waffles forum? Can't folks just like... once... behave like semi-decent people around here?

Keep it civil. Refrain from personal insults. Warnings have been issued.

Sign in to follow this