Pandabear

How you found TW/Monochrome

Post how you found out about the forum.

For me, exactly 4 years ago to this very day I joined the original tainted world on May 6th 2007. As I recall I found about it through some random link I came across on myspace. I actually joined to download the Gazette’s Stacked Rubbish only to find out it hadn't come out yet. I did stay for other awesome downloads and eventually became active in the forum.. I’ve never joined another forum or have been active on another as I have on this one. Not only does is it have awesome music but awesome people as well. Which is why I’ve always supported/stuck with this site through all the download wipeouts, Egyptian threads, times it went offline or became another version. It may have a different name now but it’s still the same great site. And as far as I can tell, its core community has more or less stayed the same.

searching from google, i found a japanese forum same time as batsu and pieces forum when searching for d'erlanger's zakuro and PVs in 2008 but i became more active since 2010 when it transfers to zetaboards

Shortly after banning everyone from Tonberry-Torrents, Jake invited me here and gave me instant-VIP because I had some RAREZ that he wanted lol

I came here to be naughty :3

this

but by naughty I mean to leech and be a dick to random weeaboos

now it's mainly just to be a dick to random weeaboos

I found it via Google on one of my leeching escapades back before I bothered to buy anything. I registered at TW.net long before I became active under some random account to get some Yama-B downloads and then forgot about it until a year ago when I got tired of the other forum I used to go on.

xD i feel so much of dejavu, it's like never ending maze

well it was around when The GazettE was first using "The" and capital G and E on their name

than Gazetto in kanji and releasing Stacked Rubbish.

Was under different user name back then,

which blatant of my admiration to particular DeG mini album.

Was around for few months, and cannot keep up.

And then i knew that the board being closed.

After few other months, got an email that the board is re-opening

in the new web hosting, so i rejoin under a new name.

And from there, i always feels like a nomad, not difference with my irl experience,

with the board cos it keeps on moving xD

But hopefully right now, we already settled down in a final resting place.

I came across TW back in 2008, but I didn't stick around for too long. I found my way back again in 2010 after getting more interested in Japanese music in general. This was the first place that came to mind, and even though I'm not the biggest fanatic of forums, I have managed to stay for much longer this time.

Well, some last.fm people here led me to this site :3

Even though: I have heard lots of shit about this site before - some friends even claimed that this site is "the mother site of all vk-related forums with retarded fans/trolls "(and this partly concerns our finnish j-rock forum called "Japsirokki (-foorumi)" as well)

Oh well, that was 2008-2009...

:/

Im sure i typed in TaintedWorld instead of TaintedReality by mistake and now i love this place, and will probably never leave cause of the people and discovering new artist.

I joined to TW back in 2008 when I was living in Spain.

but cannot remember why I joined... looking for downloads maybe.

I joined TW late mid 08 if i recall correctly under the name of conceivedsorrow12190 and I joined because one of my friends got me into dir en grey and a link lead me here :P

I joined TW late mid 08 if i recall correctly under the name of conceivedsorrow12190 and I joined because one of my friends got me into dir en grey and a link lead me here :P

whaaa you conceivedsorrow!

i remember you! :D cool!

whaaa you conceivedsorrow!

i remember you! :D cool!

^-^ yuppers thats me glad someone remembers xD although I dont think i was as active before either lol

Was searching for various forums I could join, like anime and manga ones and music ones. So when I got to searching a VK one, MH was one of the first websites to pop up. x3

Im a hardcore lurker.

found out about Tainted World just by googling "visual kei/jrock forum", and bam! around 08' i believe.

it was the first forum i registered, and i had no clue what was the purpose of a forum. so i just posted nonsense : ]

people thought i was a troll