Pandabear

Current/Dream Gear

Sold off all but one amp. Picked up a 61 keyboard and about 4 other guitars since I lasted posted. 2 acoustic Takamine guitars, which IMO are some of the best acoustic guitars you can get that don't break the bank. And 2 ibanez guitars whose pickups I'm currently debating switching out with bareknuckles or seymour duncuns.

Aside from that, a ton of recording gear. Headphones, monitors, Pre-amps, D.I Boxes, mics, mogomai cables etc.

Love the Recabinet VSt guitar plugin. It's probably one of the best guitar plugins on the market right now. Same thing with Joey Sturgis Menace. Although I use Menace more when I want a sick metal tone fast and easy.  I've been wanting to try out S-gear and Rosen Digital too, but right now I'm satisfied with what i have.

Currently the only thing I've really wanted is an SM7B for some scream/growled vocals. I'm going to have some cash up for that though.

And some Steven Slate plugins, however, those require an ilok and I really don't want to purchase or go through any trouble installing and using an ilok. I really hope Slate comes up with some other form of DRM. I use Slate Drums and those are fantastic, but thankfully those don't use ilok.

Seeing as though its less of a hasle, I play/record everything digitally via Guitar Rig (combined with REAPER, Fruity Loops, and EZ Mix).

Hell yes to Reaper. It's my go to DAW. Tried out cubase, protools and others and I went with reaper. It has all the functionality and necessities of a pro DAW without the absurd price tag. Same with Fl studios. While I use Reaper more for actual live recorded tracks, I love FL for working with purely midi/sample/vst based music.