Biopanda

CRAPPY songs to cure people from rare indies bands obsession

Once again I bring you something that beats the pants off of the rest of the terrible bands in here. I present to you G ill bronx, an all-female VK band hailing from the frostbitten lands of Hokkaido. You can enjoy their only song(yet!) at their myspace page.

m6_VcaOdO2I

Man, the vocalist is painful and those synths are just really, really bad. I also lol'd at the guitarists during the solo. It was on the bland side but neither one of them were even trying to play along. =__=

I believe this belongs in here. It certainly qualifies.

^ LOL I was actually kinda looking forward to this band, but...this...just... :Umno:

I liked the vocalist in his old band SectMa (it was more of a typical VK band).

I liked him in SectMa and Medue'obscur. Here he's just selling out for the fangirls. :lol:

There's even autotune in that song. -_-

Better than ReaLies

I forgot about them! They belong in here too.

79io5xxDJf4

TBH, REALies > DEVI+TEC. That's like comparing a smelly turd with a slightly less smelly turd though.

Better than ReaLies

I forgot about them! They belong in here too.

79io5xxDJf4

TBH, REALies > DEVI+TEC. That's like comparing a smelly turd with a slightly less smelly turd though.

Eh, they're aren't that bad. Makes me think of sunshine and glittery turd in summer time.

m6_VcaOdO2I

Man, the vocalist is painful and those synths are just really, really bad. I also lol'd at the guitarists during the solo. It was on the bland side but neither one of them were even trying to play along. =__=

Nah, the guitarist on the right is doing the solo while the one on the left is doing rhythm. Also, if you watch the solo guy's left hand closely you can see that he's (probably) hitting the correct notes.

DerKnecht said:
Zesshoku said:

m6_VcaOdO2I

Nah, the guitarist on the right is doing the solo while the one on the left is doing rhythm. Also, if you watch the solo guy's left hand closely you can see that he's (probably) hitting the correct notes.

Band is crappy, but Gene has a nice voice... I really liked him in SectMateria and Medue'obscur. 

Furik said:
How dare you accuse REALies and POPCORE of being crap!

LOL!

Some of you might have already heard this but still had to share this brilliant performance full of emotion by Takano Junya, since I know even you all who have heard it yearn to hear it again, I'm too lazy to look up title of song though :oops: .

it seems mp3 link isn't working anymore but you can download song if you want :lol:http://www.mediafire.com/?x2l79ppl20iyo2q

Seeles Klar Unend

Seeles+Klar+Unend.jpg

-OHP-

-MYSPACE-

YO BEETCHES THIS SUM REAL HXC KVLT VK SHIT RIGHT HERE. IT'S SO RARE YOUR GRANDMA WOULDN'T EVEN KNOW HOW TO COOK THIS SHIT. WE GOT LIKE THREE OF THE BEST VK TRACKS IN EXISTENCE EVER RECORDED. THE VOCALIST IS FUCKIN GODLY YO! PLUS THOSE SYNTHS? FUCK MATENROU OPERA AND THEIR KEYBOARD THIS IS THE LEGIT SHIT. PLUS THOSE BASS LINES AND GUITAR LINES? THIS GUY COULD PROBABLY SHIT ALL OVER ANYTHING YOU COULD COME UP WITH! ESPECIALLY ROID IN SHADOW FUCK THAT SONG IS EPIC PLUS HIS GUTTURALS ARE SO BR00TAL KEI IT'S OUT OF THIS WORLD YOU NEED TO CHECK THE FUCK THIS SHIT OUT YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN? GOOD? GOOD!

YOU DON'T NEED NO YOUTUBE PREVIEW THIS SHIT IS TOO GOOD FOR YOUTUBE

70726f647563742f3239643761343136383.png

Release Date: THE BEGINNING OF TIME

Bit-Rate: 320 (No seriously, who would want THIS in 320?)

Genres: EPIC AS FUCK, EVIL DEMENTED FROG FROM HELL, BETTER THAN SEX, NANAR KEI, I MAKE LOVE TO MY WOMAN IN THE MISSIONARY POSITION TO THIS SOUNDTRACK, LIKE GETTING YOUR BALLS SCRAPED BY A CHEESE GRATER

-Tracklist-

DOWNLOAD

Can anyone save my life and reupload this masterpiece?