Spike760

What are you listening to?

Ken Morioka - Let it Be (third track of his solo album Questions)

I am re-listening to it after some time and knowing that Ken is not here anymore makes me feeling pretty sad during the listening... :indie_sad:

Just listening to Light Bringer's new album - I say 'new' but it was released back in 2014. After their previous 2 releases which deviated so far from 'Tales of Almanac' and 'Midnight Circus' (and not in a good way i might add...) i stopped listening to them completely. First time listening through the entire album and I have to say that I am rather surprised, It seems almost like a return to form!  - None of this mainstream pop'y bullshit  - Just pure unadulterated power metal! Fuki with her amazing vocals are back demonstrating her excellent range, drums are powerful, Bass is strong and guitars are always at the forefront of everything just like their previous releases - This is coming from a band that lost almost 4 out of their 5 original  members post Gensis if i remember correctly - These guys went to form 'Art of Gradation' which seems to or have stalled and are now part of 'scrambledsoulcircus' ???? (maybe someone can confirm?) both bands have released albums but i havent been able to buy them :(

Sad thing now is Light Bringer is on indefinite hiatus and Fuki left or stopped doing stuff with Doll$$boX.