Spike760

What are you listening to?

EGO-WRAPPIN' - 憐れみのプレリュード

.. not actually listening to it, but it's stuck in my head after reading news of their upcoming best-of

Ville Valo - Kun Minä Kotoani Läksinn

Sorry, I just had to reply!

I used to be the biggest HIM fan ever and while I do still enjoy Ville's voice, their newest music isn't just doing it for me. But I still absolutely love to listen to Ville Valo's covers of various Finnish Schlager songs. It's so weird to think that foreigners are listening to those same covers as well. I hope when he eventually retires with HIM, he starts a cover band playing old Finnish songs. I would totally wanna see that live. :D

My favorites are probably Ikkunaprinsessa and Paratiisi:

Valo's voice combined with Finnish is just pure beauty. <3

I really liked Tears On Taape thou I hope they will someday find back to their doom roots. XD

Ville Valo & The Agents - Ikkunaprinsessa (@ paradoxal: It's catchy as hell, doesn't it? XD)

Valo's voice combined with Finnish is just pure beauty. <3

I really liked Tears On Taape thou I hope they will someday find back to their doom roots. XD

Ville Valo & The Agents - Ikkunaprinsessa (@ paradoxal: It's catchy as hell, doesn't it? XD)

Yes, it's catchy as hell XD Just like Niin jykevää on rakkaus <3

And by doom roots you are talking about The Greatest Lovesongs vol. 666? Because that's without doubt my favorite HIM album and I also think it's without doubt the best. Venus Doom is for me like like TGLv666 version 2, though it doesn't come even close to the real deal.

NP: メリーバッドエンド - Why

Yes, it's catchy as hell XD Just like Niin jykevää on rakkaus <3

And by doom roots you are talking about The Greatest Lovesongs vol. 666? Because that's without doubt my favorite HIM album and I also think it's without doubt the best. Venus Doom is for me like like TGLv666 version 2, though it doesn't come even close to the real deal.

NP: メリーバッドエンド - Why

Yes! XD Finnish itself sounds just awesome but learning it must be pure hell. HIM really should release an album in finnish with the beautiful melancholy of some traditionals.

Exactly! <3 Greatest Lovesongs Vol. 666 is their best album till today, it's dark, heavy and the bass is simply awesome. Thou the sam named title track of Venus Doom ist also quite good, especially the parts where Valo sings with a deep voice.

HIM - Venus Doom