Disbanded Favorites/Bands That You Miss So Much

Don't we have a thread like this already? ^^

Too many to list; but main ones are

- DELUHI

- ZUCK

- EVE

- Xepher

- Heartless

- Belmosaic (Xaa-Xaa's just not the same for me, sadly)

- Ray℃ (ditto Otoiroha)

- SINCREA (ditto Fest)

Just realized I have a lot more bands to list than the previous time I posted such a list. Probably a bad thing.

Don't we have a thread like this already? ^^

The one I saw was something like best of disbanded bands and not that you miss XD

easily d'espairsray, rentrer en soi, and 9goats black out.

as for d'espairsray ... although angelo is a bigshot, but i still feel karyu could've been in a different band, 

and zero and tsukasa is ... dont want to continue with the comment .

i wish takumi and mika stays on sukekiyo forever .

and as for 9goats, it seems they are doing fine, uta in sukekiyo, ryo in various projects .

id like to add deluhi, although technically exceptional and creative ,

i didnt like the juri's pop idol moves during performance .

if counting disbandment because of band member's pass,

id like to mention pay money to my pain and kagrra .

as for kagrra, although it was a misfortunate disband ,

they stood out amongst other neighboring bands .

and as for p.t.p,

come on it's p.t.p , enough said .

Jeez, how could I have forgotten abou PTP? Though their disbandment was for a much worst reason than usual...

EVE and GALEYD too, not my favorites but I liked them.

Tokyo Heroes - Easily my favourite "recent" band. Even though their work after Iwan left wasn't as good, I stil enjoyed it.

eight - With Kyotaro. illational was great, and the few songs they released after that were pretty good too.

Werkmare - I love NeoCrimes and the re-recorded songs, so I keep wondering what they would've sounded like after that.

Rentrer en Soi - They were still going strong, so yeah. And to make up for how disappointing Satsuki solo is.

I really want to agree with D'espairsRay, but their post-Mirror stuff was pretty mediocre. I don't think a comeback would do them any good.

deadman - there's nothing i can say to properly explain how brilliant they were. their disbandment was a massive loss to the scene and i still feel the hole today, but at least aie is active in some amazing bands. and i wont speak on my bias for mako because it'll be a long rant long story short he needs to come back (again), his guest appearance at the hollowgram live wont suffice!!!

RENTRER EN SOI - the band wrote their best material towards the end of their career, so considering they disbanded at what i consider to be their peak is a massive slap to the face

D'espairsRay - i love despa, never really liked monsters all that much but i still have room for their music in my heart regardless of the direction they would have taken (but if they were to continue making music i dont think it would have ended up very well so im a lil conflicted)

9GOATS BLACK OUT - ryo's hollowgram is a big bag of shit, uta's work in sukekiyo doesnt touch 9GBO and hati is too good of a bassist to be inactive so theres no choice but to reunite for the greater good of visual kei and mankind

amber gris - IDGAF IF ITS BARELY BEEN A WEEK THEY NEED TO RETURN

(not a band but whatever) i wanna see yuina (ex. blast, lamiel) to return to VK

sugar - they were consistent throughout their career and the interplay between the members was really electric, also their dark nagoya goth sound meets jazz is something that hasn't been replicated

merry go round - yeah the members are old men rn and hideno is probably nowhere to be found but the pairing of hideno+kazuma made for bizarre and very interesting tunes so i'd like to see them come back because VK needs that kind of energy rn

cocklobin - phenomenal+consistent, they had quite a few styles in their arsenal and all were executed so well, plus it was iori at his best which is clearly lacking from femme fatale LOL. im also kind of partial to nigu's vocals even if he sounds like a walking caricature of aki's voice

しゃるろっと, 愛狂います。, -OZ-, アヲイ, ネガ, ゾロ,  vo. しえな (ex. V-last.), vo. やっくん (ex. 美女men Vlossom) ヱレキテル式, Dio, deadman, Raphael, UnsraW, 9GOATS BLACK OUT, √eight, BlackList, D'espairsRay, vo. 大佑 (ex. 蜉蝣)  gt. 坊 (ex. an cafe), NovA and surely maaany more I can't remember now. u-u

I missed Crazy Shampoo, but here is Dadaroma..That's okay for me now. Phantasmagoria...one of my first jrock bands. And always miss Versailles. With Kamijo...  But maybe the most that I miss is Aicle...  :indie_sad:  :miss-bone-33:   Not that big group maybe, but they were my first favourite band when I started to be an addict by japanese music... Okay that Emiru has the band called Yeti, but...I miss that band style.

PHANTASMAGORIA (2004-2010) - was my first Jrock Visual-kei band I met .. and the only one in which I feel a deep love .. I miss all the members! in particular IORI (guitarist) who retired from the visual-kei scene in 2010...

MEGAROMANIA (2008-2013) - they remind me a lot Phantasmagoria as sound .. (even their looks are very beautiful)

SPIV STATES (2009-2012) - JUN&IORI for me are the best collaborators! They were also good friends! (and the songs are also very energetic and cheerful! I always put in a good mood!)

KISAKI PROJECT (2002-2012) - I liked the rhythm very relaxing.. JUI's voice is fantastic!

MoNoLiTh (2006-2014) - a band was really nice! hard to find a visual-kei band with two singers! and their songs leaped from the Rock-Pop to Metal! 

VIDOLL (2002-2011) - THEY WERE PHENOMENAL! the lyrics were poignant and pace did the rest! I have followed closely since their period old school up to a more modern rock! (I prefer the old school..)

There are others to list, but most do not finish if I mention all! I wrote that I was the most expensive! :3

Phantasmagoria and KISAKI PROJECT, for obvious reasons. Syndrome, MIRAGE, LAREINE, E'm~grief~, ネガ, Megaromania, ヴィドール, Vior gloire, NightingeiL, アヲイ, Malice Mizer with Gackt (let's consider them gone, really). And I might add Versailles to this, for Kamijo is just doing too well on his own to be continuing his previous band.

With most of these bands I grow melancholic and sad during listening sessions for no other reason than that among these are my absolute favourites. My common taste revolves around but a few considerable musicians in this scene and one in particular (we need narrate no introduction) has a habit of travelling around. Kisaki has left behind an arsenal of nostalgia and with each listen I feel myself growing closer to his music, regardless the project he was involved in during that period. I doubt he'll be willing to leave the scene anytime soon, but there is always the fear of him growing out of his current project and that will simply sting again once it happens, although I do not fear for his future all that much (aside from his health). Beyond that, UNDER CODE PRODUCTION has felt like my home since stumbling upon the label. Its dissolve has torn me and to see all these wonderful musicians scattered across the scene —or having disappeared entirely— just feels like... growing up. Children 'leave the house' eventually, and I believe the label has been a place where a lot of these men could grow up before they set out to explore new things, and new lives. I'll never forget how close of a community UNDER CODE was to me, how much of a family, not only among fans but including the musicians as well; I felt close to each and every one of them, I loved and still love each and every one of the people who have been involved in this beautiful project, and I will never forget its legacy.

Phantasmagoria and KISAKI PROJECT, for obvious reasons. Syndrome, MIRAGE, LAREINE, E'm~grief~, ネガ, Megaromania, ヴィドール, Vior gloire, NightingeiL, アヲイ, Malice Mizer with Gackt (let's consider them gone, really). And I might add Versailles to this, for Kamijo is just doing too well on his own to be continuing his previous band.

With most of these bands I grow melancholic and sad during listening sessions for no other reason than that among these are my absolute favourites. My common taste revolves around but a few considerable musicians in this scene and one in particular (we need narrate no introduction) has a habit of travelling around. Kisaki has left behind an arsenal of nostalgia and with each listen I feel myself growing closer to his music, regardless the project he was involved in during that period. I doubt he'll be willing to leave the scene anytime soon, but there is always the fear of him growing out of his current project and that will simply sting again once it happens, although I do not fear for his future all that much (aside from his health). Beyond that, UNDER CODE PRODUCTION has felt like my home since stumbling upon the label. Its dissolve has torn me and to see all these wonderful musicians scattered across the scene —or having disappeared entirely— just feels like... growing up. Children 'leave the house' eventually, and I believe the label has been a place where a lot of these men could grow up before they set out to explore new things, and new lives. I'll never forget how close of a community UNDER CODE was to me, how much of a family, not only among fans but including the musicians as well; I felt close to each and every one of them, I loved and still love each and every one of the people who have been involved in this beautiful project, and I will never forget its legacy.

I AGREE WITH EVERYTHING THAT YOU SAY! MUCH LOVE FOR UNDERCODE PRODUCTION!

Glad: SUI, Yushi And Misery (Megaromania) have joined together to Kisaki in his band "LIN" ^w^

Malice Mizer - It was the 1st J-Rock band I listened to. Glad that Mana created Moi dix Mois afterwards. I still listen to Merveilles album all the time.

D'espairsRay - This band was my favorite band for the longest time until I found out they disbanded. I am more a fan of there older stuff though.

Rentrer en Soi - As soon as I found out they disbanded, I ordered the greatest hit album as soon as it was available.

Megaromania - Really glad most of the members joined Lin and didn't retire.

Dio - Was hoping that VII Sense would have a similar feel to the music but sadly that band disbanded as well.

Another vote for D'espairsRay here. They still are my favorite band, and I really really love them so much. They mean a lot for me and suddenly they disband just in my birthday. Worst day ever.

And deadman... at least aie is still active, but Mako... I NEED him active once again for God's sake. 

ClearVeil and Canzel are the first to come to mind. Hoshi no House is great and UNiTE have a great sound but they're not the same as Canzel as a whole. As for ClearVeil I don't think there's been a band even remotely similar to them. I miss Saki's voice. The vocalist of Carat is kinda annoying, at least in certain songs.
I also really miss Eimy and Pizzcato. The vocalist, forgot is real name, was so different and I liked that.

Others: Pure Q&A, Kazoku, Kisnate (before all the member changes), Kamikaze Shounendan. Probably others I'm not thinking about but there's a few.

Vidoll. 

I wish I could've been a fan when they were still around, and it's sad because I stumbled across so much of their music (I love nearly all of their discog) just to discover they were disbanded already. I was crushed. :'D 

just to discover they were disbanded already. I was crushed. :'D 

Me, when I discovered about Jilka (Yuhma's band [Ex-Luzmelt vocalist]). I was literally like:

"OH MY GOD, YUHMA'S NEW BAoh they already disbanded..."

Ap®il- I thought they were really going somewhere and had a lot of potential

Juliette- Never released that much but I loved everything they did, the vocalist wasn't anything great but the guitarist was fantastic