Sign in to follow this  
Spike760

The GazettE - STACKED RUBBISH

I have the same problem

I should listen to it more.

But always when I get to computer, I start listening something else, that has been waiting for even longer time XD

Hpf, rrrreally should get that mp3-player!

Yeah!

Does anybody else remember of Limp Bizkit while listening to Agony?

It remembers me a lot. XD

No! Jesus God no!!

Aww, come on! XD

I used to listen to Limp Bizkit a lot, so I learned to love songs like this. XD

Hah, well I hated Limp Bizkit. Just when you said my favourite song on the album sounds like a band I hate, I had to say no. XD

Mwahaha suffer.

But you'll be ok, 'cause People Error is lovely and reminds me of the intro of FF X-2, which let my PS2 on for like 2 hours just to hear the song. XD

I just got the album in the mail today.. And I love it.

At first, Art Drawn by Vomit and Agony was the strangest things I've heard coming from Gazette, but damn, I love those songs. XD People Error is absolutely gorgeous. The rest of the songs are also amazing. Calm Envy was a beautiful song. I enjoyed the experimentation and the variety of styles they used in the album.

But is it just me, or can anyone else imagine Ruki pimping it like the rappers in those MTV music videos with a bunch of chicks in booty shorts in Art Drawn by Vomit?

But is it just me, or can anyone else imagine Ruki pimping it like the rappers in those MTV music videos with a bunch of chicks in booty shorts in Art Drawn by Vomit?

damn straight

first listen through... i think its great. I haven't heard the other albums though so I cannot compare. But I'm liking this, though I prefer D.

Agony struck me as Linkin Park-ish at first, but I just love it. Even though they've moved in a different direction, I still enjoy the hell out of the songs. Not sure if I like this one more than NIL though. NIL is hard to top for me. :)

The album is amazing <3

Though, it's quite hard to get the "jesus.. jesus.." out from my head XD

And this whole album is amazing!

I only liked few songs of NIL..

haha, me TOO!

*sings*

"Jesus, (can't understand), hey Jesus, (still can't understand)

ei, ei Jesus"

haha, It was buried in my head! also the Burial Applicant and AGONY...

lmao what's wrong with Linkin Park? What does their new cd suck? I haven't heard it yet lol

stacked rubbish....first time i heard burial applicant i dont really like..(maybe i'm not in the mood...dunno)....but after the second time hear....i like it....serious like...hehe....and also calm envy.....really like it..... :D:D:D

kaiavatarrb9.jpg

lmao what's wrong with Linkin Park? What does their new cd suck? I haven't heard it yet lol

yea it sucks terribly...the only song worth listening to is bleed it out ... and that's even sub-par

The name of the album fits perfectly; rubbish. Yea, there were few good songs like Gentle Lie, Regret, Ganges ni bla bla bla, Calm Envy etc. But the rest sucked A LOT. It was like a mixture of Dir en grey and Kagerou. Nothing new.

Nothing sounds like Dir en grey... if it sounded like Dir en grey I would detest it.

Dir en Grey sounds poopy compared to Gazette D:

Hyi sinua XD kaikkien kuuluu tykätä stacked rubbishista!

The name of the album fits perfectly; rubbish. Yea, there were few good songs like Gentle Lie, Regret, Ganges ni bla bla bla, Calm Envy etc. But the rest sucked A LOT. It was like a mixture of Dir en grey and Kagerou. Nothing new.

o.O

-winks-

i almost cried now

not a nice thing to say about gaze

><

oki oki

i admit it's not better then NIL

but..but

it's not rubbish either

or maybe that's just me cause i love them no matter how bad peoples say the new album is -nods-

ohh and... i don't think they sound like diru

:3

hmmm actually i never ever thought gazette sounded anything like dir en grey until i heard burial applicant ...and there are definatly moments on the album i can think that sounds kinda like dir...and that's never happened before with gazette for me until this album...not saying it's bad or anything since i still love deg but yea it is kinda there this time around

eeto...well maybe

i don't know

but even if they do sound little like diru they defenetly DON'T suck

-nods-

Sign in to follow this