Sign in to follow this  
Spike760

The GazettE - STACKED RUBBISH

What'd everyone think of "STACKED RUBBISH"?

I'm still listening to it, but from what I've heard so far, which is probably 2/3 of the CD, it's such a great release. I never really was a big fan of the GazettE until I heard the new singles for this album. But I must say compared next to NIL and their past releases, I love this album so much more!!

I'm actually in love. Like deeply, and seriously in love with AGONY.

Overall, I find the album just amazing. Truly amazing. Every single song I would seriously give like a 56/10. XD

Yeah for sure. Like my Mom got me lunch and I can't go eat it because I want to finish the CD, because seriously every single song is soo amazing, that I just don't want to miss it!! And I'm hosting the radio, so I can't even pause it!! >

I haven't eaten anything today yet. And now I really don't want to go get anything. XD

People Error just happens to be the best song on the album and the best song they ever made.

I have a headache from headbanging too much lol But I still think this album is great. I don't know about People Error being the best song on the album (Personally I'm with Prism kinds, It's between Agony and Mob 136 Bars, but meh that's just me) but it's a nice song though. Or at least I liked it.

As most of the people here, I love the Album ^^

My favs. are Chizuru,Calm Envy and BURIAL APPLICANT...xD

Well..I do love all of them tough <3

(At least here noboy says the Fans only like it because of their looks..)

on my second listen through, and wow...

don't like it at all... It's probably just me, but the first two tracks suck, lol.

I'll do a deeper review later after I give it another listen through, but needless to say I'm disappointed. Although Filth in the Beauty is still fucking amazing.

Ito. You're not alone.

I'm quite disappointed.

Its just not what I was expecting at all. =/

i love all the previously released tracks.

Mob 136 Bars & Circle of Swindler are pretty good though.

NIL = better in my book.

L-O-V-E the album...

well, I liked i think 8 of the songs there though I unno thr tile coz am only using mp10s for playing them (coz me iPod still is missing) so, no title to diplay...

and darn it! my iTunes is trashed.. so, I really can't see the titles..

but yeah! tis bettah than NIL

and I love how they mixed diffy tunes...

(still, trying to find a way to see the titles)

The album is amazing <3

Though, it's quite hard to get the "jesus.. jesus.." out from my head XD

And this whole album is amazing!

I only liked few songs of NIL..

i really like the album the first 2 tracks, only after the granddaddy bestest filth in the beauty, are the best songs on the album for me...and to be honest haha i think the intro is the best of all the new songs xD (but yea filth is the bestest song they've ever done for me =P)

i don't like it as much as NIL...NIL just has an awesome beauty and flow that this album doesn't quite have but i like it waaaaaaaayyyyy better then disorder so yea ...numbah 2 ain't so bad =P

The first two tracks are awesome <3

I can't get enough of them.

PEOPLE ERROR is also a favorite of mine.

The other songs are nice too, but those 3 really stand out for me. ^^;

woah....i've got the cover of Stacked Rubbish

stackedrubbishxg9.jpg

here's my review,

DRAWN BY VOMIT>>sucks,why the hell gazette dealt with hip hop?

AGONY reminds me with (hed) PE,the sounds of the guitars just very similiar XD

HYENA this one of my fave track from Stacked rubbish,heavy and adrenaline pumping

BURIAL APPLICANT very good songs except for the nu metal plate scratching,thats so last 5 years,it'll sounds better if they get rid of that sound though,but Ruki voice was sounds nice here

Ganges ni akai bara,woah this song sooo cool,very cheerful :D it makes me moves my feet when i'm hearing it.

REGRET this one had my heart,my most fave song from this album,no further comment

CALM ENVY first down tempo song and the only one with voice,it's good,very ear friendly and this what i call the driving song :)

SWALLOWTAIL ON THE DEATH VALLEY idk i think this track was recorded live or something,it sounds not that clean and if i can be a dj in one prom nite party,i'll actually play this song over dance dance by fall out boy for the kids on the dance floor,very intense drummings and nice guitar playing,my last fave song from the album

MOB 136 BARS wah this song making me wanna play my sk8 and do some riot on the street:D

GENTLE LIE the song was so gazette,reminds me with their earlier albums,very j-rock,my 3rd fave song from this album

FILTH IN THE BEAUTY wah i've heard too much of this song before the album was released since it seems played everywhere around my environment,so i've got no special feeling when i'm hearing it again by now instead it makes me wanna skip the track and grab my hair

CIRCLE OF SWINDLER very raw and makes me headbang,it's hard but not that poppish like filth in the beauty,it's nice :)

Chizuru this song was the climax of the album,ruki's singing was so into the song perfectly

PEOPLE ERROR the last track that also mellowest track,i like the piano and it makes me cry a bit honestly haha ;)

all in all the album was not that bad so i gave 7.5/10 for this album,fair enough right?

Aww, don't say that. :/

Burial Applicant stood for me as the 2nd best song of the album.

And actually, is the only song I can think in headbanging. XD

There are other heavy songs, but they just lose their rhytmn just when I'm starting to get into the music.

I'm still waiting for the new Maggots/$ocial Riot Machines.

THESE are good headbanging songs. <3

After listening to it a bunch now, I don't think I liked it as much as I thought before. It's all right, but it's too much like pop or hip-hop or something. I don't know what it is.

I think I like the experimentalism of the album. XD

Somehow, I knew that they would do something new after Defective Tragedy, and I love bands without fear.

But, somehow.. it's still too Gazette for me. :/

^ i like the fact they experimented too ...i always have a high respect for bands who change a bit or experiment ... it kind of shows they're more then one trick ponies ....

i really love the hip-hop combo in the songs, they pull it off really well without sounding like run of the mill nu-metal, i mean the way they did it was really cool =]

like i said it still doesn't beat NIL but i think it's a very good effort ..the only thing it's missing is the continuity between songs ... the songs don't really flow into each other like NIL did but they really tried smth different here and i respect it and think it's great

Yeah!

Does anybody else remember of Limp Bizkit while listening to Agony?

It remembers me a lot. XD

Yeah!

Does anybody else remember of Limp Bizkit while listening to Agony?

It remembers me a lot. XD

No! Jesus God no!!

^ lol XD!!!

I think it's the best I've listened so far, at least for me~~~

Cos I don't really like all the song in an album from them b4, but I can like all the songs in this album, I just need more time!!!

Overall, it's GREAT!

Sign in to follow this