Erin

Sex, of course.

Riku

Kisaki

Um yeah wtfbbq Riku's a confirmed bi (after Kisaki saying it in an interview like years ago) but Kisaki? :'D Talking about tanuki rumors here. Where do they get these?

And what the hell J-rocker with STD list?! XD Mind me but I'm cracking here. Oh lol and there's Shun.

since when all vk fans are fat? seems that you think only japanese ones are hot. anyway, talking about rumors, Hina isn't gay at all. He's bisex. I can confirm and prove it XD

I sense horny fat white girls in here :lol:

im feel offended...

i am not a girl, but i too feel offended, cos i can also have something fat TROLOLOLOL ^^v

Not sure why I'm on this old thread, but the mess of life I'm currently in makes me really want to be a groupie. So much for childhood dreams.

You sure you want some herpes to add to that mess?

But according to Tanuki Yasu is a good pick, they say he's gentle and sounds cute when sucked off so go for it :')

^ As is Gunji... Idk I guess those girls just have a lot of free time on their hands to fantasize about their favorite bandoman lol.

Guest Magatsu

Girls always have...

but in my eyes Yasu (ABC/JDA) will be always BI or GAY. XD

Apparently Sono's the place to be for STD's.

Can't blame him, really. Since STD can also means Sono's Tempting Dude :lol:

Girls always have...

but in my eyes Yasu (ABC/JDA) will be always BI or GAY. XD

Way to generalize :')

Guest Magatsu

real girls, real jealousy fangirls always stalk their favo rocker and if they are jealouse they are just bitch for the win and hurt other people till the bitter end.

about Yasu: The love for Hyde..... that fanboyish.. it can't be only it can't be only fan service that's impossible.

The make-outs with Kayu back in Janne Da Arc.

And the way how he walk, and act.. kinda .. not 100% straight.... sometimes pretty gay.

I'd rather do it with SID's Mao, heard he'd suddenly hug the girls he sleeps with in the middle of it, lulz

That's so cute ;w; -dies-

I believe some stories from tanuki are true. The ones that have evident proof , like to show the pictures of nude bandman etc..

It's just.. that people don't want to believe that their bands do these things ! ><

I just discovered a tanuki thread on Moran's Soan (oh hey, a bandman I actually care about). There are a many comments on how he's matured and no longer do all the bad stuff he used to. Someone said he was spotted with Lareine's hair & make-up person named Miho. Someone said she used to be a tsunagari, lost contact, but she'd be a tsunagari again if she can because he's nice. But then there are also comments on how he still living on mitsu's money, or that he still sleeps around all the time. Many contradictory comments. Not a single photo of proof.

I see now that reading these gossip translated by an individual and reading the original thread itself are completely different experiences. Now I really feel like I could easily make up a fanfic in one of those posts, so I don't believe a word I just read in Tanuki :lol: (provide a photo or it never happened)

Also, this seems to be the thread where people say "I want to be (insert bandman's) tsunagari", some even seem like advertising themselves, but where's the contact number? lol
{C}http://new02.bbs.2ch2.net/test/read.cgi ... =1&guid=on{C}