Sign in to follow this  
Mamo

How do I move on, what should/can I do?

Never spoke of my personal life here before but with forum ending plus my sheer desperation right now I thought I'd give it a shot.

My relationship of 7 years with 2 kids came to an end about 4 months ago. I won't go into the details of how. It was not mutual. I have already spoken to her told her many times and even begged her unfortunately. She's made it clear we aren't getting back together. We aren't exactly friends or even friendly but I am forced to communicate for the kids. Also I'm pretty sure she's already with someone else and lying about it. Even if not she certainly will eventually and I don't know how I'll be able to cope with that because I'm barely making it now. The idea that someone else will get to see and live with my kids more than me makes me sick. I don't even see the point in living 

One of my brothers recently went through the same situation (but with 5 kids involved) so I can definitely understand the gravity of this situation. I know that there's no way to describe the level of pain, frustration, and confusion that you're experiencing right now.

DM me and let's talk about it.

My heart goes out to you and your family, brother.

hey mate, I'm sorry for the situation you're in, it's never easy to go through that kind of change, but I think you already have all the pieces of the puzzle in your hands. She already made it clear and you said yourself you guys arent even friendly to each other, looks like the love relationship is gone, there's only a lingering idea that she is somehow your possession, which is obviously not true. Not only that, but I could bet that if you take your time/distance to look over your relationship, you'd see that the sheer number of issues between you guys would most certainly shows that it would meet the same end if somehow you guys tried again. For that, I could only suggest looking for professional help. And I mean it, find yourself a trusted mental health professional, get some help. You own it to yourself, and more than that, to the 2 kids that certainly love and need their father. If anything, I'd say that should be your main concern atm: focus on getting better to do better to your kids. Be the best, more present, more caring dad you can be, that is always only up to you. Wishing you all the best, and all the strength to deal with this!

Sign in to follow this