Yukami

REVIVE new digital single "EXSODIO" has been released

They have good songs but their only album they have is  limited live or some releases are hard to get. 

Edited by Axius

8 hours ago, Axius said:

They have good songs but their only album they have is  limited live or some releases are hard to get. 

Their only full length was also available at like an edison but i believe it was sold out within 2-3 days...

And only if you bought it at their live you received a huge foiled lyrics card.

22 hours ago, VkBrutaliaN said:

Their only full length was also available at like an edison but i believe it was sold out within 2-3 days...

And only if you bought it at their live you received a huge foiled lyrics card.

😥They also sold it at there OHP limited to 100 copies. Im upset that they made it so limited.

Edited by Axius

1 hour ago, Axius said:

😥They also sold it at there OHP limited to 100 copies. Im upset that they made it so limited.

I honestly don't think that the Problem is that it's so Limited with 100 copies cuz i remember their last maxi Single they released at indie stores as well and their vocalist mentioned at his twitter that it's Limited to 120 copies and it took about a month until it was Sold out everywhere.

Therefore imo the Problem isn't Really the limitation but more that with Vk Bands you almost always have to be interested in them/knowing about their Releases day one.

Same with XANVALA latest minialbum XANADU first you would think for this Band 500 copies isn't much but it probably will take them Months until it will be Sold out eventually...

...that was way longer then i wanted it to be... oops... XD

Edited by VkBrutaliaN