Sign in to follow this  
TristanRose

um hello

I decided to finally make a profile on here because I kinda been lurking this forum for awhile lol, my name is Tristan im 21 years old from ontario canada I been listening to visual kei since I was around 11 years old some of my favorite bands are X japan, malice mizer, moi dix mois, AURA, D, syndrome, phantasmagoria, lareine, versailles, madeth gray'll, shazna, kuroyume, dio distraught overlord, vidoll, la'mule, aicle, ayabie, panic channel, metis gretel, megaromania and several others...im mostly into the old school stuff if it werent obvious haha but theres a few bands from the modern era that I enjoy as well like kiryu, la'veil mizera, scarlet valse, the gallo, and rides in revelion... . I noticed most people on here use band members as their profile pic but my picture is actually me, because I like to attempt visual kei looks sometimes lol anyways id love to meet some new friends on here ~ !

Niiiiiiiiiiice!! Love most of those bands on your list! ♥♥♥

Welcome to MH!! If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to message me or any other staff with red/blue names! Hope you have a great time here!

Heya! Welcome aboard. I agree with @suji, your band list is totally (as I would say) SAIKOU! Anyway, I hope you have a good time and feel like you're at home 'round here. Don't be afraid to send me a PM and talk VK if you want ❤️

Edited by Total Saikou

13 minutes ago, suji said:

Niiiiiiiiiiice!! Love most of those bands on your list! ♥♥♥

Welcome to MH!! If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to message me or any other staff with red/blue names! Hope you have a great time here!

thank you so much :D 

10 minutes ago, Total Saikou said:

Heya! Welcome aboard. I agree with @suji, your band list is totally (as I would say) SAIKOU! Anyway, I hope you have a good time and feel like you're at home 'round here. Don't be afraid to send me a PM and talk VK if you want ❤️

thank you very much I appreciate that ! ❤️^_^

1 hour ago, ambivalentideal said:

welcome! love your bands list, tons there i like too! i'm especially happy to see aicle and ayabie :) 

thank you ! and thats awesome haha i dont find many people that like those bands these days ^_^

1 hour ago, fruitfork said:

I like your makeup a lot, it's super cute. And we have pretty similar tastes. I hope you enjoy your time here : 3

aw thank you i appreciate hearing that ^_^ and nice you have good taste then haha

Wow, another old school v-kei fan! I'm HYUN. I'm also new to this site (probably 2 months ago). I would be greatly appreciated for PMs if you want to. Hope to see you there around!

I'm personally not really into any of the bands you mentioned (do like some Kiryu though) so probably wont see you around here much but hope you enjoy your stay and chatting with people into the same/similar bands/music as you. This place is really great for that. Unless you like DIMLIM, then good luck. 😛

7 hours ago, noseonme said:

Wow, another old school v-kei fan! I'm HYUN. I'm also new to this site (probably 2 months ago). I would be greatly appreciated for PMs if you want to. Hope to see you there around!

haha yay ! and no problem i will send you a PM in a min :D 

7 hours ago, Kabukichoatmidnight said:

I'm personally not really into any of the bands you mentioned (do like some Kiryu though) so probably wont see you around here much but hope you enjoy your stay and chatting with people into the same/similar bands/music as you. This place is really great for that. Unless you like DIMLIM, then good luck. 😛

haha fair enough, everyone has a right to have different taste. and thank you ! :D 

16 hours ago, Gaz said:

your looks are stunning and band list is superb as well. enjoy your (brief) stay here, i guess ;w;

thank you very much !! and yes its a shame that my stay here has to be brief ;~;  i really been liking it here

Sign in to follow this