Total Saikou

I'm trying to find this old interview, can someone help?

Okay, so this is very silly but like a few months ago I saw this interesting interview on Youtube and I can't find it anymore because I apparently forgot to save it. I could've sworn I did, but it's not there. There are no deleted vids in my playlist either so it didn't get deleted if I did save it. I've looked it up in Japanese and English, with different search terms in both languages, and so far, nothing.

Anyway, it's this Plastic Tree Ryutaro interview taken during their beginning major debut (97), it had like a mini ad/mention of Hide and Seek if I remember correctly. It was filmed in an office at Warner Japan and featured one of their CEOs(?) interviewing him.  CEO-san is a white man, if that narrows it down. He goes up to Ryutaro and is like "Yo yo homie, how's it cookin' how ya doin'?" in English and Ryutaro just responds with "... Nani?", then it cuts to them talking in Japanese. The conversation steers to "Things you will sell" and Ryutaro says he wants to sell his special umbrella with a weird name for like 1 200 Yen. Then it's "Things you want to buy" and Ryutaro says he wants to buy exotic pets. CEO-san is like "What kinda pets?" and Ryutaro says "Fire Ants" and says he'll pay like 5 000 Yen for a fire ant farm.

Anyway, I hope that description narrows it down enough. I really want to see this interview again and I hope someone can help me out if they remember/have seen it before. There's a possibility it was deleted but I wanna see if anyone has it saved themselves.

Just now, SakuraFox512 said:

Ah, I know what video you're talking about! I'll see if I can find it in my archives, or on any video sites...hopefully before the site freezes.

You're totally coming in clutch here, thank you! You can also message me on Jrock one or on Last.fm (in my siggie) if it's after MH goes caput.