Twitter | F4F twitter | IG | Youtube | HQ

Vocals - 四月一日御幸 Watanuki Miyuki
Guitar - 半田ヰ夂葉 Handa Ichiyo
Guitar - 雛菊雛 Hinagiku Hina
Bass - 夢国文弥 Yumeguni Fumiya
Drums - 四ツ辻鬱気 Yotsutsuji Utsuke

Former members:
(ex. Bass - 幽城 齋 Yuki Sai 2017~19)
(ex. Support Bass - 伊丹 一 Itami Hajime 2016~?)
(ex. Support Drums - 朝夕奈 千春 Asayuna Chiharu 2016~?)
(ex. Support Drums - ろっしー Rossy 201?~??)

Side projects:
怨'z (Miyuki & Hina)
Tacurami (Ichiyo & Utsuke)

• They've never been under any label (as far as I know)
  • The exact date of the band's formation isn't known but their 1st anniversary with the former lineup was February 2nd, 2016
  • Their official debut was at a secret live held at HOLIDAY SHINJUKU on February 4th, 2016
  • The band was started together by Miyuki and Ichiyo
  • Most of their songs are menhera based but early on when they didn't have an official bassist or drummer, the band went for a more wafuu/eroguro theme with onyomi readings for song titles and references to Japanese folklore/nursery rhymes/symbolism in their lyrics
Edited by fruitfork

I'm going to try updating this thread as often as possible because I have a feeling these guys are going to break up sooner rather than later T__T

Miyuki spoke on twitcast a while back about wanting to record their tour end for DVD, and I'm so excited. I think it'll be my first vkei purchase in almost a decade lol, they literally have never posted any recording of their lives except for small clips on ig

Edited by fruitfork

2 hours ago, Karma’s Hat said:

One of these days I'll actually go over this band with attention. Just listened to the white pv, and they definitely do set themselves apart from all the others that are doing similar stuff

I recommend the 3 singles between their first full length and their mini album earlier this year for something if ur looking for a good place to start 

I was looking through their twitter the other day and found this.

I wonder if it's one of their songs they only play live.. or if it's a song from one of their more rare CDs from back then.

Sign in to follow this