Jigsaw9

Tsuzuku/GENKI TAKEBUCHI new project SpelL first single "SPELL" release

10 hours ago, KrumpingChihuahua said:

Koichi is on "world-travel" after arabic topic with salam, the last stuff seems to be chinese-themed (Was there a MV? Was there supposed to be a MV? I don't care too much, because what he is doing now is absolutly not my thing)
Its just feel like all the money went to Koichi and Genki went empty handed? Or why Koichi seems to be able to have staff and shooting locations etc. 
Is Koichi going down on anyone for this stuff?

Interesting comment. I never really thought about it that way. Unless im late to the party I never understood why koichi went solo. Seems very off setting to me and feel as tho his talent as a bassist is better. Just hope he doesn't waste his time. 

That aside:

Tzk lost his vocal touch when mejibray ended. What ever happened to this beautiful masterpiece. I could be wrong since its only the first single but he could have tried a bit more here.  The beginning part of nanaki clearly shows the potential his voice has. Even Echo has more promise and reallyyyyy hate ballads. Normally im a bit nicer to my mejibray peoples but this band was one of the most popular bands in vk at a certain point they could have gotten some musicians to back tzk. They had enough recognition to do it.  Its been done before. Even people who go solo get instrumental support like budget stuff too. 

19 hours ago, KrumpingChihuahua said:

Koichi is on "world-travel" after arabic topic with salam, the last stuff seems to be chinese-themed (Was there a MV? Was there supposed to be a MV? I don't care too much, because what he is doing now is absolutly not my thing)
Its just feel like all the money went to Koichi and Genki went empty handed? Or why Koichi seems to be able to have staff and shooting locations etc. 
Is Koichi going down on anyone for this stuff?

After reading this I went to check Trembling Bambi and he's even released a bunch of richardland/8P-SB songs under the Trembling Bambi name. That's kind of weird. Not only has he been pumping stuff out in 2020, the production value is arguably way higher than Spell

What happened? I thought they were in this together.

21 hours ago, KrumpingChihuahua said:

(i wouldn't be surprised if he recorded and mixed it all alone in his room)

he's crediting a separate composer for this creation so idk??

I don't follow any of them closely and 8fds were mostly fun to shitpost over while feeling their music do the brain rot, but koichi seems to grasp the "I'm gonna give mejibray stans everything they want" vibe better and more timely than lord of the tragic guyliner, as evidenced:

On 12/15/2020 at 9:47 PM, Axius said:

Interesting comment. I never really thought about it that way. Unless im late to the party I never understood why koichi went solo. Seems very off setting to me and feel as tho his talent as a bassist is better. Just hope he doesn't waste his time. 

That aside:

Tzk lost his vocal touch when mejibray ended. What ever happened to this beautiful masterpiece. I could be wrong since its only the first single but he could have tried a bit more here.  The beginning part of nanaki clearly shows the potential his voice has. Even Echo has more promise and reallyyyyy hate ballads. Normally im a bit nicer to my mejibray peoples but this band was one of the most popular bands in vk at a certain point they could have gotten some musicians to back tzk. They had enough recognition to do it.  Its been done before. Even people who go solo get instrumental support like budget stuff too. 

What happened to this beautiful masterpiece and every other song you mentioned was that MiA wrote them. Tsuzuku/Genki wrote the lyrics, but the music was MiA. 

3 hours ago, frayed said:

What happened to this beautiful masterpiece and every other song you mentioned was that MiA wrote them. Tsuzuku/Genki wrote the lyrics, but the music was MiA. 

Actual vocal talent and music are two different things. Im mostly talking about his vocal talents and band recognition not anything else but yes that is a a fact. Doesn't have much of a factor in what I meant.