Manabu

What are your holiday plans this year?

We're almost there, the year drawing to a close and hopefully a few days where we can forget about how bad everything has been and without further adieu 

1. How are you spending the holidays? (What holiday are you celebrating?)
  2. What presents are you hoping to receive?
  3. What presents are you planning to give?
  4. Have you been naughty or nice?

(Feel free to answer as many or as few as you like)

I'm at home with the parents, we're going to my sisters to see the whole family because the UK restrictions are being relaxed. As for gifts, I've mostly asked for CD's and books so hopefully I'll be spending some time enjoying Hide with spread beaver and reading some Junji Ito classics.

I've picked up some toys for my nephews, skincare for my niece (very sad realising she's grown up and isn't content with dolls or colouring pencils anymore) and crafting items and books for the parents.

Lastly, I'm confident in saying I'm on the nice list!

Not doing anything different for the holidays, just lots of food on christmas day and hanging out with mom and sister on the bank holidays. 

In terms of gifts, I'm hoping to receive a book voucher and some moisturiser. I received my main gift yesterday which was a food processor :D couldn't wait any longer to try it out (also this is when you know you're an adult™️, asking for kitchen appliances over of anything else).

I already told all my friends that I won't be getting them gifts and they shouldn't get me anything either cuz everyone's broke this year but I know one friend got me something anyway, so I'll probably bake her some cookies in exchange. I got a beautiful handmade journal made of recycled paper and Saris from India and some flower stickers for my mom and a couple of enamel pins, stickers and a crystal for my sis. This year I aimed to shop local (or from small businesses) and not from amazon whenever I can, so I think that puts me on the 'nice' list, right?

My family doesn't really celebrate Christmas anymore. My sister and I live across the country from my parents so plane tickets always cost a good amount. Since I've moved to the east coast I think my sis and I've been back home for Christmas once in 3 years. We don't do much festivities but we do like to be together and enjoy spending time with each other (usually exploring new bakeries or cooking each other new recipes we've learned since being apart. So basically, just food haha). 

To that effect, we're pretty chill on the whole gift giving activity. My parents love coffee so my sister and I will probably buy them some new mugs and coffee. I honestly don't want anything. I end up buying stuff I like for myself anyways, lol. 

Hopefully nice! I let a lady at the post office cut in front of me this year lolol

I never really thought about it

I was thinking about going to Korea or Japan in hopes the winter would be beautiful 

Or back to Versailles to my grandys 

Really depends the weather its so cold but there's no snow 

I really don't believe in religion but I absolutely believe in god, and I absolutely hate the fucker. So no christmas or holiday

I really don't feel comfortable leaving my patients and scram to another depressed country

Everyone says I'm nice but I think I'm the absolute piece of shit 

Did you know the birth place of santa Claus is antalya you know the summer spot for poor russians

I don't know I just taught it was interesting lol