platy

What should be the theme of the next trade-off?

What should be the theme of the next trade-off?  

15 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. What should be the theme of the next trade-off?

• ❄ Cold/Snow ❄
    • 🎄Christmas!🎄
    • How about gifting your partner a mystery theme?🕵️‍♂️
    • Your best musical discoveries of 2020 🏆
    • Nahh, got my own suggestion

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/05/20 at 05:45 PM

Help choose the theme for the next trade off!

Also feel free to suggest some others, however the one with the most votes will be the theme for the upcoming December music trade off. 

Please try to vote only if you plan to participate.

For new comers, a trade off is a forum wide event where participants are paired up and deliver a mix tape centered around a theme to each other. (it's a lot of fun and a way to share the music you love, pls feel free to join)

Poll closes in a week.

Yay, thank you so much for getting a new trade-off poll ready for us  :hum: Christmas themed VK songs are probably my favourite weird VK niche, I've got a few bangers up my sleeve that I'd love to sprinkle into a mixtape! Though I'm torn between Christmas and the cold theme, I also like the idea of songs that could either bring to mind the idea of having fun in the snow or freezing in the cold. I could end the mix with songs that imply warming up, or dying from the cold... It allows for so much...! Well, I'm excited to see what everyone else thinks either way :D 

Edited by Total Saikou

Very much interested -- any theme works for me ;)

I do think it would be neat if one of these times the partners were assigned first and then they would choose themes for each other. But obviously with some leniency and chances for re-rolls so no one gets stuck with themes they feel like they can't satisfy.

But Xmas theme or 2020 musical finds sounds great too B)