Enki

Sukekiyo to release 3 demo tapes 『Valentina』『触れさせる』『夢見ドロ』

If THIS is worth $350 then Dir en grey's latest single must've been worth like $5

I mean I like the samples. They're good... but they're not 300 dollars-good lol let's be real here

I think what many of you don't take in consideration about the price is that you only can buy the 3 Demo tapes in Bundle together with a Tshirt...

So you basically pay like 6-8k yen for a Shirt and the Rest is for the Tape... 

3 hours ago, Egnirys cimredopyh said:

Hopefully these won’t take ages to leak...

+1

Anyone on the thread rich and willing to sell there soul i mean wallet???

Valentina sounds danceable, but the rest ... just no. 

can‘t believe their musical talent is wasted like this. not looking forward AT ALL. 

does utA agree with this???

Edited by cheesy_VK_Freak

10 hours ago, Nowhere Girl said:

Especially now when many of us have been stuck at home for almost a year without income

actually hostess clubs never closed!!!! pu$$y over pu¢¢y!!! good sisT kyo knows her fanbase <3 

On 11/27/2020 at 9:54 PM, cheesy_VK_Freak said:

well, since they also lack an income, they are trying to get a few bucks this way ;) 

I don't know, the whole thing just seems so disingenuous. They know that they can release practically anything, slap a price tag on it and it will sell.

It's weird. A ton of human effort into making three separate demo tapes, all with unique artwork and only one track on each. Unique shirts, an umbrella, a bag, *and* a CD. It'd cost them less to simply print a full-length CD of home demos they had lying around and release that instead at a standard price. Perhaps with 10% proceeds going towards schools or the homeless. That way, more people will get to hear the music... which is the whole point of creating art, isn't it? Spreading the message as far as possible?

I'm all for supporting artists, especially lesser-known ones struggling for visibility. However, these guys (particularly Kyo) have already made it and afaik, they're beloved in the scene. To release this now in this fashion is pretty insulting to everyone.

55 minutes ago, Kabukichoatmidnight said:

Have they even given any justification for such ridiculous prices?

Despite these demos/tapes being limited?
Like, it started with Adoratio. Audio video collection, probably limited blah blah. And then, then announced they're gonna sell Anima, Adoratio and Inifintum through Galaxy Broad Shop, and only first CD (so no video footage). And it was cheaper, iirc.

2 hours ago, Kabukichoatmidnight said:

Have they even given any justification for such ridiculous prices?

They're a band made up or vk veterans. That's enough, right? They've always had stupid prices, I swear tickets to a show are almost 10,000 yen

23 hours ago, EvilHippy said:

Despite these demos/tapes being limited?
Like, it started with Adoratio. Audio video collection, probably limited blah blah. And then, then announced they're gonna sell Anima, Adoratio and Inifintum through Galaxy Broad Shop, and only first CD (so no video footage). And it was cheaper, iirc.

Depends how limited they are really doesn't it? If there are only 200/250 copies of something then sure that's pretty limited but if there are 1000 units that can hardly be classed as limited.... + How can a band really say their one little song of 3/4mins or whatever is worth $250 or whatever? lol. Veterans or not, no song is worth that money, guess they must be getting desperate in these hard times.