Sign in to follow this  
spolochon

Listing of "streaming concerts"?

Hello all,

Many bands have started selling tickets for "streaming concerts", that even we can access even from our non-Japanese homes. Of course there is the "Corona-related Livestreams / concert videos", but that is more about videos posted on Youtube, as a treat to fans until actual concerts can start again?

There is also the "Events" sub-forum, but it looks like it's been abandoned after the Coronovirus spread (as no one can attend events anymore).

In the end, maybe these "streaming lives" could deserve a topic or sub-forum of their own? Or should they be treated as "news" and announced in that forum?

I have to admit I rarely come here, and even more rarely post here, but I did expect to see these concerts listed somewhere here. I rarely come here, even more rarely post here, but I consider this forum as one of the very few still active sources of information for visual-kei and Jrock, so... it would make sense to find them listed somewhere? Unless I missed their topic or sub-forum?

Thanks!

It's really hard to update such kind of topic... because there are so many streams around now...

Also not all websites do accept overseas creditcard.

@platy So I really don't know if we really can keep it up good...

@spolochon However, which bands are your favorites, do you follow.  Then maybe someone could keep an eye and notice you when a band plays a livestream.

Also currently it feels that there are already lesser livestreams than before. 

2 hours ago, BrenGun said:

It's really hard to update such kind of topic... because there are so many streams around now...

Also not all websites do accept overseas creditcard.

@platy So I really don't know if we really can keep it up good...

@spolochon However, which bands are your favorites, do you follow.  Then maybe someone could keep an eye and notice you when a band plays a livestream.

Also currently it feels that there are already lesser livestreams than before. 

It's something that would rely on contributions from everyone. I know there are people who keep up with a variety of bands, so I would hope they organically contribute.

And it's true, the amount of livestreams has lessened but it doesn't mean the ones that do happen should go unnoticed. 

@platy and @BrenGun : For now I'm kind of exclusive to Zaiko (https://zaiko.io, offering streaming services), because I'm a HUGE fan of Angelo and that's where they do their streamings. Other v-kei or jrock bands do stream there quite often even now, even if I don't -always- follow them. For example, apart from Angelo, I've been able to watch Kiyoharu and Micro Heads 4N's + a few others I forgot before it was too late to buy (such as Galneryus).

And yes, it should probably be up to the users to update this part, it would be an insane job to check EVERYTHING regularly. It's just that it would be nice to have a place to announce these streaming concerts, and maybe chat about them a bit?

Sign in to follow this