Sign in to follow this  
Jigsaw9

cali≠gari new release "15予告版"

cali≠gari will release a new CD titled "15予告版" (15 yokoku-ban) early next year. The oneman gig commemorating the release will be held on 2021/02/11 so there's a good chance that the CD comes out around that time (no further details are known yet). Judging from the title it's safe to assume that it will be a single preceding a future album.

The band also announced a tour titled "Tour 15" that will last from 2021/03/06 till 2021/06/28. This makes me think that the potential album that will follow the "15予告版" CD might be released around that timeframe, but the guys haven't talked of an album yet, so we shall see...

Love those big chunky lemons. :) 

By the way both the regular and limited editions will include 6 tracks, in the following configurations:

Regular CD: 4 new songs + "cali-gari no Commercial" + bonus track (I couldn't quite catch what it is, something that has to do with Shuuji)

Limited CD1: 4 new songs + "cali-gari no Commercial" / CD2: a new reworked recording of their old classic "Izon..." song originally from Dai 5

Edited by Jigsaw9

Remon, Remon, Remon~! I might just order a physical copy, the ltd. would look great on my shelf :starry:

So Ao held a poll on twitter for his followers to choose between "ただいま。" and "ママが僕をすててパパが僕をおかした日" to remake and distribute for free to all attendees of the 11th Feb 2021 gig and "ママが僕をすててパパが僕をおかした日" won by an overwhelmingly huge margin. 

Edited by sads123

Sign in to follow this