Alkaloid

new band "NINTH" has formed

new band "NINTH" will commence formal activities at 2021/1/21.

Vo.零 (Zero) (ex-Inspire-->REVINE-->赤い靴 (Akai Kutsu)

Gu.遥祐 (Yosuke) (ex-フェルドランス (Fer-de-Lance)-->即ち性。 (Sunawachi Saga) (support))

Gu.Toma

Ba.艶 (En)

Dr.來花 (Raika)

https://twitter.com/NINTH_Info

gee i wonder who inspired them LMAO

((i wonder how their music will sound cause if they do the wrong thing...........gaze gonna shut them down real quick))

On 11/10/2020 at 1:52 PM, solaris05 said:

gee i wonder who inspired them LMAO

((i wonder how their music will sound cause if they do the wrong thing...........gaze gonna shut them down real quick))

Was there a precedent for that in the past? 

I sure loved Vexent but some of their songs were clearly rip offs and as far as I know they didn't do anything about that.

On 11/12/2020 at 2:13 AM, sutululu said:

Was there a precedent for that in the past? 

I sure loved Vexent but some of their songs were clearly rip offs and as far as I know they didn't do anything about that.

vexent has quite a few gaze rip off songs for sure. but a lot of bands do now a days orz

gaze's management doesn't seem to target everyone, only select few it seems. i don't know how they decide, but i know gossip and another band got in trouble in the past. the other band i can't remember their name but they're a vk band thats known for doing parodies and they're the one that most recently got in some trouble. "trouble"? meh

basically the band would get warned by management to not continue certain things or do things.

9 hours ago, solaris05 said:

vexent has quite a few gaze rip off songs for sure. but a lot of bands do now a days orz

gaze's management doesn't seem to target everyone, only select few it seems. i don't know how they decide, but i know gossip and another band got in trouble in the past. the other band i can't remember their name but they're a vk band thats known for doing parodies and they're the one that most recently got in some trouble. "trouble"? meh

basically the band would get warned by management to not continue certain things or do things.

Woah, would have been nice to see what ticks them off so much that they act on it