Shaolan974

DEZERT new digital single "Your Song" release

they look like a session member, a stoner, a k-pop stan and Chiaki's tryhard attempt to visualize it all up for some odd reason (for whom???)

I wonder if they're gonna be the first notable kaisan act of 2021 at this rate

1 minute ago, nekkichi said:

they look like a session member, a stoner, a k-pop stan and Chiaki's tryhard attempt to visualize it all up for some odd reason (for whom???)

I wonder if they're gonna be the first notable kaisan act of 2021 at this rate

Ikr...

I'm actually going to their oneman next week... Very curious how it'll be.

I actually like this and it's a pretty solid jam overall. Don't mind the melodic turn at all and instrumentally it's pleasant.

Unpopular opinion time: Just cause someone doesn't like something doesn't make it bad for everyone else.

I noticed that its always that one member that leaves a good band they go from amazing to not as amazing as before but still decent.

For real I like it. They've gone so down hill but I still like everything they've released since they've become an anime-rock band.

I remember when they did their late night radio show with only Chiaki in the studio and the others at home, and he played this random song he said he’d composed for that time. Turns out they went on and released it 😭💕. I love the lyrics so much, it’s such a good song! 
The live from Monday started with Your Song and it was such a great choice 💕