Sign in to follow this  
Furik

Change the Name

Not shitposting here and I know clubs haven't been active in 3+ years. Just wondering and taking members thoughts and opinions to heart. Does the group name offend anyone at all? Should it be re-named to something more PC or appropriate? If so, suggestions are are open.

In my opinion, it's missing some flair. How about "Mega Homos of Monochrome Heaven"? I like the sound of it, it has some nice enunciation.

If that's a little much, then the current name is just fine imo. I imagine that a more PC name would be like "MH Gay-straight alliance" or "The MH LGBTQ+ Club" and that just sounds boring and drab to me. 

Well, I just wanted the term to include everyone. But I guess gays is just a good term 🤷‍♂️ Maybe I was just overthinking it this morning. My bad. 

1 hour ago, Furik said:

Well, I just wanted the term to include everyone. But I guess gays is just a good term 🤷‍♂️ Maybe I was just overthinking it this morning. My bad. 

the point is that it's a club, so it's not gonna include everyone. the problem is that gays need their own space instead of being mixed in with everyone else all the time. you don't see the goth club including people who wear bright colors and listen to lady gaga. sorry if it sounds like i'm overthinking here lol

Sign in to follow this