sleepy coffee

仮病 (Kebyo) new mini album, 解体新書-令和版-

解体新書-令和版- will be released December 23rd and have 4 tracks, music video for the track "white" has been uploaded. 

01.病ンデローム

02.LoBoToMY

03.トリクアトリト!

04.white

Also for some reason the band has migrated to a new twitter so you might miss updates if you're not following it, heres a clip of another song on this release

Edited by sleepy coffee

3 hours ago, sleepy coffee said:

02.LoBoToMY

idk if this title is the right thing for a scene where half newcomers have been debuting various interesting psychiatric conditions over last past year

PV track sounds ok.

1 hour ago, nekkichi said:

idk if this title is the right thing for a scene where half newcomers have been debuting various interesting psychiatric conditions over last past year

PV track sounds ok.

It's actually in reference to how I'm still falling for the fat-member-covers-his-face-with-hair trick

Hearing the previews this might be my least favorite by them uhhhmmm I wasn't a fan of last year's halloween track either. Trick or treat is nice... but I hope the rest of the mini isn't like white... lmfao at the bassist getting half naked for the ladiez

also they didn't migrate to kebyo888. It's a promo acc. That one follows everyone back. They've been REALLY going at it with band promotion lately