Plant

新JSALAD - an exclusive discord server for obscure japanese music enthusiasts and collectors

Fy2Bmn7.png

新JSALAD is an exclusive Discord server for obscure Japanese music enthusiasts and collectors. While not limited to any particular genre or scene, our community tends to focus on visual kei, pico pico, angura, indies, electronic, and shoegaze.

Details:

* active, friendly community with members who enjoy getting to know your interests and recommending new music

* access to extensive collaborative band and discography research, info archives, and the various expertise and specialized knowledge of our members

* organized and intuitive server design and structure: discussion channels by genre, as well as unlockable special-interest channels for specific bands and commonly-shared interests/hobbies

* regularly occurring server events like concert and movie streams, member-curated radio shows/DJ sets, and voice chats

* level-1 boosted server: enjoy extra (amazing) emojis, and higher-quality audio and video streaming than other servers

* innovative and community-focused approach to server management: express yourself with your own unique color and role title, and help shape the community by voting on server additions and changes

新JSALAD is a private community that periodically accepts new members.

Membership applications as of 11/15: 🚫CLOSED🚫

If you would like to apply to join, or simply wish to learn more about the server, please send me a DM.

Edited by Plant

💉🔪 💉🔪💉🔪edgy shit edgY sHit 🔪thats 🔫some edgy💉💉 shit right 🔪th🔪 ere💉💉💉 right there 🚬🚬if i do ƽaү so my self 🔫i say so 🔫 thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷМ🔫 🔪🔪🔪НO0ОଠOOOOOОଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ🔪🔪🔪 🔫 💉💉 🔪🔪 Edgy shit

edit: really cool discord server btw come join!

Edited by cullucoo

Membership applications currently: CLOSED

Thanks to everyone who applied! If you missed your chance, please follow this topic to be notified of the next time we’re accepting new member applications.

Note: If you sent me a DM before this post and haven’t received a response yet: you’ll get one. A lot of people applied and I haven’t had the time to get back to everyone yet. Please be patient, and thank you for understanding.

Oooh I was gone for a while and I'm sad I missed this news and the application period! I'm looking forward to the next one, this seems like a very good community project! :)

Membership applications currently: OPEN

Please keep in mind that this is a very active Discord server. If you join, you'd be expected to participate regularly in discussions and server events, making the effort to get to know us, and allowing us to get to know you. We’re a pretty casual and silly group, and easy to get along with.

It’s recommended that you are interested in at least a couple of the following bands/projects, or their associated acts and scenes:

cali≠gari
GOATBED
マツタケワークス
DENTAKU
マイナス人生オーケストラ
新宿ゲバルト
Cosmo-Shiki
ピノキヲ
メトロノーム
Da'vidノ使徒:aL
グルグル映畫館
遺伝子組換こども会
TЯicKY
ゴールデンボンバー
筋肉少女帯
有頂天

If you want to apply to join, feel free to send me a DM.

Membership applications currently: CLOSED

Thanks to everyone who applied! We likely won’t open applications again.

New members are now required to get a current member to vouch for them. If you’re interested in joining the server, ask around to see if someone you know is a member, and if they are willing to vouch for you.