Sign in to follow this  
-NOVA-

Crystal Lake x Spiritbox collabaration project

Crystal Lake once again leading the charge taking Japanese metal outside of Japan. For this project Spiritbox has teamed up with them as of now we dont know the full details but they have launched a collab merch line and Ryo will be featured in in a remix version of Spiritbox's Holly Roller track. This version will be released on October 2nd and you can listen to a preview below.

Spiritbox is a Canadian Metal band fronted by Courtney LaPlante former Vocalist of iwrestledabearonce. Spirirtbox has had tremoundous success and their latest releases have been some of their best i would encourage you all to give them a listen.

Collab Merch Line

This is the original song without Ryo.

Edited by -NOVA-

Ooo interesting! Holy Roller is such a bop :D

Edit: Just heard the preview. Eh. Sounds better without the honey monster. 

Edited by nullmoon

Oh shit! How did I not know about Spiritbox? Is she the original vocalist who left when she got pregnant with the dude from Fair to Midland?

**EDIT** Oh, I didn't watch the video. Nope, not her.

Edited by patientZERO

fuck man some of that merch is so dope i picked up a shirt and hoodie and i dont even listen to crystal lake all that much and ive never even heard of spiritbox til now. i figured if i was gonna wear band merch i may as well have an idea of what they sound like and fuuuuuuuck theyre both so good. 

Sign in to follow this