Sign in to follow this  
Seelentau

lynch. to perform online live w/o audience on September 10 and 11

The url ends in .io (for some reason) instead of .jp

So first they remove most of their stuff from Spotify and now they have the gall to sell tickets for an online show? That's just laughable. I know they have to make money somehow, but this reaaaaally ain't it.

rEqUeStS fRoM oVeRsEaS

i cannot tell you how satisfying it was to complain and actually see them do something about it

the spotify thing is egregious imho but i am really curious why it happened - it seemed to be done without the band's knowledge since at least one of them was completely unaware ULTIMA never made it to spotify outside of japan and i've never seen the removals brought up.  i wonder if this is also something worth complaining about to management

(also noah fence but where have you been this whole quarantine where vk bands aren't charging for their streams? i've paid for zaiko streams with less than 10 people watching...)

23 hours ago, 123Sandman321 said:

The url ends in .io (for some reason) instead of .jp

So first they remove most of their stuff from Spotify and now they have the gall to sell tickets for an online show? That's just laughable. I know they have to make money somehow, but this reaaaaally ain't it.

rEqUeStS fRoM oVeRsEaS

What's wrong with paid livestreams? More bands opening up lives for overseas fans is great, I hope more bands keep this trend when things go back to normal.

Sign in to follow this