Sign in to follow this  
kukew

(Apparel/Pre-Order) Shopping Service Recommendations

Hi guys, please know that I have already made my research on monochrome-heaven and couldn't find info about this topic.

i really hope you can help me, thank you!

This is my very first time buying something from a shopping service.

I have done my research about some of them like Worldshopping, FromJapan and ZenMarket. 

I would love to buy a *limited edition Kingdom Hearts boots on SuperGroupies: https://www.super-groupies.com/product/6748

*I quote what website says:

"All items are made-to-order.

Pre-order Period:From Wednesday, August 26, 2020 to Monday, September 14, 2020 12:00

Please be advised that we will stop accepting pre-orders for this item once the total number of orders reaches the amount of items we have prepared. This may be before the pre-order period has officially ended. Please note.

Delivery Period: Delivery around mid-January 2021"

Since Worldshopping is the shopping service that pops-up on the SuperGroupies website, I did investigate them and, although there's not that much information from them available, I found a review saying that this guy used WorldShopping and made his initial payment when the item he wanted was still available, however, it seems that WolrdShopping couldn't get the item because it "suddenly became unavailable," and not only that but this guy only got a partial refund. 

So since this is gonna be a gift for my special one, I was wondering if there's any recommendations for me, I just want to be safe and think that I will receive my item and that there're not gonna be bad surprises since this is a limited edition thing.

Thank you a lot, guys!♥

Edited by kukew

Use DeJapan, it is better amd easy to use.

I am a long time costumer of them, and not once was dissapointed. Their costumer service are also top notch. 

I especially felt helped during this pandemic, and Japan decided to hold off a lot of parcels using EMS, which caused a looooong delay. They hooked me up to different services instead and got my parcels on time.

They shipped all things you can buy from online Japanese shops. I even get them to buy me limited edition ramen cups once. Those pringles flavored ones.

Also, Dejapan don't ask for yours identity card (either driving license, id card, SSN) for verification the way Tenso does, so it is much more safer, like why tf Tenso needed a copy if my ID card?! WTF is that?! 

Edited by LIDL

5 hours ago, LIDL said:

Also, Dejapan don't ask for yours identity card (either driving license, id card, SSN) for verification the way Tenso does, so it is much more safer,

actually you're right; tenso didn't ask for ID proofs for orders under $200 in the past, I'll use your option next time in that case.

Sign in to follow this