Komorebi

NAZARE will disband in January 2021

7 hours ago, Komorebi said:

And this time, it was diagnosed by a doctor that Vo. Mio had worsening symptoms such as bipolar disorder and hysterical episodes that have been presenting before.

Kinda unrelated but does anyone actually recover from issues like this when its so extreme that affects their own wellbeing and the others around them? The amount of times I have seem people that seemed fine but went away some time after or got permanently confined to a mental hospital is quite scary

I hope this is not another one of these cases

Literally just started listening to them last month I--

I really liked them but I'm just glad that poor Mio is putting his health first. The men should always come before the bando 😞

So Mio has been asking to leave since January because of family issues. He’s been diagnosed with bipolar disorder with symptoms that continue to get worse and they’re still waiting until January 2021 to disband?

if I were Mio I’d tell Issei to go fuck himself. 

3 hours ago, patientZERO said:

Kagami from dexcore said something about his throat, so I don't think it's strictly a mental thing.

The statement said Mio has bipolar disorder and "ヒステリー球" which is "the persistent but painless sensation of having a pill, food bolus, or some other sort of obstruction in the throat when there is none."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Globus_pharyngis

Nemophila must have been really stressful for him to record with all this shit going on, I doubt he even wanted to make the album at all. I'm glad they're disbanding at this point though, if Mio got replaced it just wouldn't sound like NAZARE anymore. I hope he recovers and returns one day he was one of my favorite vocalists even outside of VK. I hope the other members return as well (I know Issei definitely will)

Ah balls, sad to see this guys ending but yeah definitely if Mio is struggling personally with mental health and needs some time out then hope he gets well and can be proud of his performances on the releases he put out with NAZARE even if that is his whole musical career. Is highly likely at least Issei will start another band and keep his thing rolling, despite him not being that popular generally, his work in DIMLIM and NAZARE is some of my favourite in VK so look forward to seeing what he does next. RIP NAZARE. + Glad I recently managed to purchase Jingai and Jingai Beyond for decent prices recently.

On 8/20/2020 at 6:27 PM, Komorebi said:

Now I wonder if Issei just finds them like that on purpose. 

I'm p. sure everyone will burn out with his personality + workload they go through being in his project while having any resemblance of life or a part/fulltime jobs on the side.

I connect this shit to recent ex-rands member comment regarding 30 hours studio crunches being the norm, and every issei projects releases a lot more than those guys; they probably record a ton of unreleased demos on top of that too.

16 hours ago, patientZERO said:

Kagami from dexcore said something about his throat, so I don't think it's strictly a mental thing.

This just makes it worse. Why have him continue to perform?

On 8/21/2020 at 4:09 AM, Romlaw said:

Kinda unrelated but does anyone actually recover from issues like this when its so extreme that affects their own wellbeing and the others around them? The amount of times I have seem people that seemed fine but went away some time after or got permanently confined to a mental hospital is quite scary

I hope this is not another one of these cases

I have Obsessive Compulsive Disorder and have been in and out of doctors for it for a long time . Generally, one of the things my doctors and psychiatrists have always been clear about is no, mental health disorders don’t actually ever go away. There’s no cure, only treatment. So basically, you can get better and your life can return to normality, but the risk of relapse is always there.

The point of treatment is finding medications and habits that prevent you from relapsing (as well as learning to identify potential stressors that can cause said relapses and how to avoid them). But I’m under the impression Japan really doesn’t grasp that yet (or rather refuses to do so) as I’ve heard Japanese people say that their doctors are telling them their mental health disease is “almost cured.”

Considering Issei’s streak with the vocalists he works with and their mental health, I’m kinda left wondering about what kind of work environment Issei provides, tbh. 

20 hours ago, nekkichi said:

I connect this shit to recent ex-rands member comment regarding 30 hours studio crunches being the norm, and every issei projects releases a lot more than those guys; they probably record a ton of unreleased demos on top of that too.

30 hours? Fuck that. haha. I always kind of wondered how NAZARE's working schedule must be due to how madly active they are, especially when their first release was a 16 track album, that's fast work! But the fact that they release so much stuff does kind of make me wonder if anything goes unreleased tbh. I mean yeah it sounds like working with Issei isn't easy work, but you gotta hand it to the guy that he clearly is dedicated to his bands and is putting in a lot of work into making them successful and to be fair, with DIMLIM and NAZARE becoming popular pretty fast, you can't argue it works but if it's going to drive everyone mad in the process then he needs to just find a handful of guys who are as dedicated and CAN put in as much time and work that he does and would expect. After all, a band is a unit, everyone needs to be doing their bit, can't have one guy being the driving force if everyone else can't keep up with their activities.