Yukami

the Muzzle new single "愛スル故ノ束縛ト、嫉妬カラ為ル独占欲。" release

Track 2 is giving me stroong Grieva vibes, track 3 a bit as well. Wish it would be easier to get their releases tho hoping they will put it on Spotify or iTunes 

Did anyone else reserve this?

Like what is the release date?

I paid on 8/16, but still no shipping information/confirmation and they don't reply to my message (via "contact" on their website) either.

On 8/27/2020 at 12:30 AM, xLIZ4 said:

Did anyone else reserve this?

Like what is the release date?

I paid on 8/16, but still no shipping information/confirmation and they don't reply to my message (via "contact" on their website) either.

Just be patient...the pre-order phase was until 8/16.

They're in the process of pressing the CDs now I guess...it can take some time these days but it surely will come.

For the album it was similar but this time it may take longer because of the C-Virus :)

55 minutes ago, Alucardius said:

Just be patient...the pre-order phase was until 8/16.

They're in the process of pressing the CDs now I guess...it can take some time these days but it surely will come.

For the album it was similar but this time it may take longer because of the C-Virus :)

That it takes time is not even the problem, I can understand that. I live in Japan and many things are postponed, but bands inform their fans about that.

Usually when bands do this pre-order thing, they do write an estimate date like for example "by the end of September". Now there's literally nothing. No estimate date, no reply to my email, no posts on Twitter since 8/17. Especially the latter is very strange imo for a band (VK bands are usually active on Twitter) that has a new release.

Edited by xLIZ4

5 hours ago, Alucardius said:

@xLIZ4

Just to let you know that the Singles were shipped

46uot4rq.jpg

Yeah I received it.

But I  still think that the lack of info and/or any posts about it for a long time was bad service. I saw Japanese fans kind of complaining too.

Edited by xLIZ4