suji

the Raid. goes major + last indies single release

the Raid. has announced that they will make their major debut in 2021!!

Details have yet to be announced due to various circumstances, but they will release their last indies single, "サヨナラ誰か" (sayonara dareka) on December 22! A social media campaign will follow, details currently unannounced at this time. Their last indies oneman will be at National Yoyogi Second Gymnasium (国立代々木第二体育館) on December 31.

EdnQCCYUYAEp-pK?format=jpg&name=large

You're f***ing kidding me! This is amazing news – maybe at long, long last, after what feels like a million singles, we will finally get that second full-length album we've been waiting literally years for.

I wonder what label they've signed to. It's a really good sign that VK bands can still get a major deal in this day and age, I was beginning to think those days were gone.

I think they've grown a lot in fans and have even gotten a lot of anime segments so it was only natural that they were heading in that direction. Good job to them! They've been together for a long time and seem like one of the bands that kept talking about growing and is actually trying to make it happen.