Man.. I always leave then find myself back here a few years later. 

Honestly I'm not even really sure where I am with vkei at this point. I stop listening to it then suddenly some new band comes on my radar then I'm obsessed with it again.

I'm really into bands that sound like Adapter., Transistor Kirac, Metronome, XYXX, Iceman, P-Model, Uchoten, Kyokutou Girlfriend, Kibouya Honpo, Ippu-Do and Speecies. I'm also obsessed with finding all female or female fronted bands. A few I really like are Aldious, Headphone Baby, Necro Circus, Satanyanko, Gusya Ningen, dr.tarantula, Dagashi Kashi, Show Ya and Kyaa-.

I'm not really sure what else to write but I'm pretty interested in finding new music and meeting new people and all the other usual stuff (re)joining a forum usually entails. 

Edited by BellPepper

Welcome back! Visual kei always finds a way to pull us back! This is gonna sound basic but have you checked out Danger Gang or Magistina Saga? They're both really good (I highly recommend DG's early material and Magistina Saga's mini album "Invite in the Story" released last year)!

As always, if you have any questions, hit us up! ♥

6 minutes ago, suji said:

Welcome back! Visual kei always finds a way to pull us back! This is gonna sound basic but have you checked out Danger Gang or Magistina Saga? They're both really good (I highly recommend DG's early material and Magistina Saga's mini album "Invite in the Story" released last year)!

As always, if you have any questions, hit us up! ♥

Oh mannn... Danger Gang really takes me back. I really used to be obsessed with that band and I don't know why but I thought that Magistina Saga broke up. Creaith Anthem was the last album I remember them releasing so yeah I definitely will check it out.

Hi there, welcome (back)!

Metronome, P-Model, Uchoten, Kyokutou Girlfriend, Ippu-Do, Speecies - nice!!

Edited by Jigsaw9

Welcome (back)! 

Have you listened to marlee? I think musically they'd fall in the same category as ADAPTER, but with less electronic elements (if that makes sense) and they're female-fronted! I saw them and ADAPTER at the same con so maybe I'm the only person that think they would fit in the same category. 😅

3 hours ago, uirosos said:

Welcome (back)! 

Have you listened to marlee? I think musically they'd fall in the same category as ADAPTER, but with less electronic elements (if that makes sense) and they're female-fronted! I saw them and ADAPTER at the same con so maybe I'm the only person that think they would fit in the same category. 😅

NO but I definitely will check them out and thanks!👀👀👀

11 hours ago, platy said:

Your profile and name are aesthetically satisfying

It was actually suppose to be PellBepper but I noticed too late and just decided to commit.

Seems like it worked out for the best though-

25 minutes ago, BellPepper said:

NO but I definitely will check them out and thanks!👀👀👀

Let me know if you like them!! 

One does nut leave vk

Its either vk or reppetitve shitty 2020 pop music or back to listening golden oldies