LIDL

What Kind Of Bands Merchandise That You Collect?

I mostly collects CDs. I got some tour merch, such as tees and tote bags, and towels, and phamplets too. And that is it.

I would love for the bands to do more jewelleries and fragrances, but I guess that is not common for Japan?

While I know what Cheki is, I have never collected them. So that is the only merch item that I left out.

WBU?

I buy mostly CDs and the occasional DVD but I do have a few official books/photo books in my collection as well. Though tapes make my collector parts tingle I'm too afraid of getting my hands on one because 1. I don't want to bother buying a good quality cassette player and 2. Fuck me sideways they can be expensive.

I plan on getting some band shirts and posters in the future to replace my western ones which feel outdated to me (except my Queen one, they're truly timeless). I especially need to tear down my ancient Drake poster (and maybe throw away my CD if it wasn't a +1 to the collection) :xxx: I would only buy cheki and flyers if I was there in person at the live event as a memento, though.

Music supports apart  (CD, DVD, VHS etc.) and photobooks/pamphlets, I go crazy also for almost all you can put into a clear file (and that tells the band story) like flyers, postcards, bromides, trading cards etc.

Edited by Arkady

Mostly cds, but it's not a rule, because my bangya shopping routine is always be like "I NEED THIS" and it can be literally anything.

And yes, tote bags! 

Edited by 少女椿

1 hour ago, platy said:

I only like merch that I can put to use, so towels, tote bags and T-shirts if they have a cool design. 

I envy you because I tryed it a few times, but every time I get caught in a memento-mori esistential horror and I never use them.
(the alternative would be to buy one for collection and one to wear/use, but I'm not too keen to use my money that way and fill my wardrobe of unused  VK stuff)

Edited by Arkady

Shirts and posters are my favorite tbh. I like stuff I can show off 😅 I think more bands should get into badges/pins/keychains because I love decorating my bags. Tap into that itabag market already, bandomen. 

I mostly buy CDs, sometimes DVDs. Other than that i have few t-shirts i bought during concerts and some posters(never bought one though, the ones i have are from preorder bonuses). I also have a photobook verwelktes gedicht from the gazette but i only bought it for the CD with Kareuta, don’t really care about the photobook.

And my laptop has some band stickers that were bonuses  that came with CDs

I mostly tend to buy stupid merch pieces, or stuff that's small enough that would be easy to add to an outfit, like buttons, wristbands, and that sort of thing. Although I have a bad habit of buying pretty much anything from the bands I like, so that falls into the generic misc amounts of collectibles, such as cds, dvds, and that sorta thing. 

I mostly tend to buy CDs, DVDs, and keychains/pins. At lives, I purchase chekis, pamphlets, and/or live-limited items for the memories. I also have a habit of getting posters since I like decorating the wall.

7 hours ago, monkeybanana4 said:

I mostly tend to buy CDs, DVDs, and keychains/pins. At lives, I purchase chekis, pamphlets, and/or live-limited items for the memories. I also have a habit of getting posters since I like decorating the wall.

Posters are the death of me

Mostly CDs, cheki, photobooks and jewlery-like items (D has a bunch). I didn't really care for T-shirts until JLK, I now buy pretty much everything since I love their designs.

Music, Live distribution while I'm there (especially for a smaller indie band)>DVDs>Clothing>Magazine>The rest and goodies. I would rather buy music, and there is always more music to buy :)