nikuman

Where do you keep your chekis?

I've recently ordered some chekis and I'm looking at different ways of storing/displaying them. I found these really cute ones on eBay but they're super expensive :') If anyone knows where to get keychains that holds chekis, pls let me know.

HouB1nc.png G43Uk3d.jpg

Anyway....where do you personally store your chekis? Frames, keychains, photo albums? Just thrown in a box somewhere? If anyone is willing to share a pic of their cheki holder it would be greatly appreciated. Your own pic or an internet pic from wherever you got it from is fine I'm just looking for ideas on where to keep mine.

Edited by nikuman
photo link

I have only 1 cheki, but I store it in a cute cheki photo album I use to store Kamijo's stickers too. There are pretty cheap ones on ebay.

This (photo stolen from ebay) v

s-l1600.jpg

Edited by Arkady

I keep mine in cheki holders. Cheki are not really meant to be displayed and hung around the room, I get people like to put them on their walls and I guess it's ok if they don't mean to keep them for years, but it's not the optimal storage for them. When I did keep one in a keychain type of thing I'd change the cheki fairly regularly.

This is an interesting question! I just started collecting chekis this year and have about 20. I haven't stored them anywhere and so they're arranged around my computer keyboard. The thrill of ownership is still strong!

I keep some of them in cheki holders, but I ended up buying protector sheets to store most of them in a binder. It look something similar to this picture (stolen right from pinterest):

9285aea8721f37de5599b038e5462b5b.jpg