platy

POLL: 🍋 Your transparent fizzy drink of choice 🍋

Also known as Lemon Soda drink, which is your favorite?  

35 members have voted

1. 1. Your favorite transparent fizzy beverage

I can't really stomach fizzy drinks, but every once in a while I'll treat myself to 7-up or a bottle of  Ramune if I come across one. Sprite and Mountain Dew are wayyy to sweet imo, I haven't had any in over a decade.

29 minutes ago, sleepy coffee said:

man idk since i dont pour them out of the can but any of the monster drinks if they happen to be transparent works for me lol

They have the same color as coca cola I believe 😅

37 minutes ago, evenor said:

seltzer water 24/7

Good one, I've added a new option :-D

I like going for Ramune if I see it. Sometimes, I also drink C.C. Lemon (Japanese soft drink), although I guess it's similar to Fanta Lemon.

Since the Ramune costs extra 'round these parts I buy it when I'm feeling fancy, and I perfer it over soda (apple's my favorite flavor!). In all other circumstances, I go for Sprite though.

Sparkling water is the devil's beverage. It hurts my nose without the other carbonated drinks perks.

I voted Sprite, but if the poll was about favorite any-colour soda drinks my vote would have gone to Chinotto. It looks like coke but it tastes bittersweet (more bitter or sweet depending of the brand)

Spoiler

pim-6449224-6449220-main-20190730-132726

Edited by Arkady

I don't drink these kind of beverages often, but I guess I'll have to go with Sprite (tho Sprite and 7Up are kinda indistinguishable to me, taste-wise :D). Maybe Mountain Dew if I feel like hating myself a bit, lol.

For me, it's gotta be Sprite.

7 hours ago, Arkady said:

Sparkling water is the devil's beverage. It hurts my nose without the other carbonated drinks perks.

Right? I was wondering if it was just me but whenever I drink sparkling water, I feel like I'm choking. It's almost as if the bubbles trick my body into thinking it should be ingesting something sweet but it doesn't detect any hint of sweetness (or anything, really) so I just end up choking. It's all substance and no flavour.

These days I am drinking spritzer more. The mix between seltzer/sparkling/soda/tonic water, with a portion of wine, and served chilled.

However, I do also enjoy Ginger ale, Sprite, Ramune, and Fanta Lemon. Straight or as mixers.

I used to really love 7up as a child, but it’s become really hard to find in Canada now, at least in my province. I voted for Sprite but I haven’t actually drank it in probably a year or two. 

Luckily 7up is sometimes in soda machines here, the Cool Spot video game engrained me with that western marketing imprint too. 

Ginger ale and ginger beer >>> Sprite and 7 Up, IMO, but since neither is lemon-flavoured, transparent or colourless, I guess I'll take the sparkling water.