Sign in to follow this  
DeborahArena

Curiosity!😚

I love so much Japan, Japanese people,Japanese Food , Japanese Music Goth and Jrock, Japanese Culture  and   Haori Kimono ,  for example i often  i am  dressed Jrock  being a Jrock music fan   and often  i am dressed with the Haori kimono because i like to dress  me Japanese style! 

Which Look Do You Like  To Dress?:love:

Edited by DeborahArena

I'm not sure if this style has a name but it's a more of a thing in Japan than the west. Baggy, long and straight cut (not really accentuating any body curves) is how I tend to dress myself. It's an easy style to make more feminine or masculine or more formal/casual depending on the occasion.Most importantly it's super comfortable at all times.

22 hours ago, platy said:

I'm not sure if this style has a name but it's a more of a thing in Japan than the west. Baggy, long and straight cut (not really accentuating any body curves) is how I tend to dress myself. It's an easy style to make more feminine or masculine or more formal/casual depending on the occasion.Most importantly it's super comfortable at all times.

Saw this on twitter yesterday, and it made me think of your post. Are you talking about stuff like this?

As for me, i'm not really interested in Japanese fashion (although I can appreciate it). Personally, I'm more into African/Hebraic, and near-eastern fashion/culture, but with an "urban" twist.

I would wear hakama over my casual attire on weekends out, doing grocery, or when I travel for leisure. I understand this style is even more popular now after some characters from Demon Slayers Kimetsu No Yaiba wear some distinct patterned haori. However, I have been doing it before this series even a thing. It is just comfy to me, cos the fabric for this usually is not too thick, I can still wear it for fashion even when it hot outside. And it still look somewhat acceptable for semi casual places and stylish. Something that zipped hoodie or varsity jackets cannot provide.

This one:

s-l300.jpg

3af2be61-ce8e-40b3-b06a-655e0efa8dd0.jpg

Other than this, I like punk/industrial metal goth style. You know, leather, sharp studs, high platform boots. For that reason, I really enjoy DEG fashion circa early 2000-2005. I rarely wear this stuffs anymore as I barely visits any clubs with that kind of community anymore. The only time I wear this style is when the weather gets cooler by the end of the year.

Sign in to follow this