BrenGun

History of Visual Kei? Nagasawa Tomonori teached us a little bit about it!

vkgy latest interview, with a famous vkei writer! 

Also I worked hard on this one so it's a cross post with JROCKNROLL

Nagasawa Tomonori (長澤智典) is a music journalist of note, having written for most major visual kei magazines and bands. We had the chance to ask him questions over several weeks, and so we explore his career, and his decades-long view of visual kei from the inside.

Choose your favorite platform

vkgy

or

jrocknroll

If there are people who still have any questions about the "visual kei" history, we can do another round :D 

So if you do have any questions, throw them to me and I'll will ask them!

39984.png

Edited by BrenGun

thank you :D

Anyway

If there are people who still have any questions about the "visual kei" history, we can do another round! 

So if you do have any questions, throw them to me and I'll will ask them!

On 11/11/2020 at 13:23, BrenGun said:

Sí, al principio se llamaba choque visual. 

I know it because i was watching a By-sexual tv show and  i heard vishual shocku bando 1992

This was an interesting read. Thank you for this. This is just me tho opinion wise, I feel as tho Nagasawa should pay attention some 2010+ bands not all of them sound the same. There are some good some good bands out there.

A lot of this information is really good stuff and answers  couple of questions that ive had about this genera. This also explains that word Visual shock. I thought it was just used as a V.A. title but it really has a deeper meaning. I also didnt know about Shazna interesting.