Sign in to follow this  
Jigsaw9

BUCK-TICK new single "MOONLIGHT ESCAPE" release

BUCK-TICK have a new album in the making, but before that they will release their new single "MOONLIGHT ESCAPE" on 2020/08/26. The single will contain 2 brand-new tracks: the A-side is composed by Hisashi Imai and the B-side is by Hidehiko Hoshino (both lyrics are written by Atsushi Sakurai).

The single will come in 3 types: regular edition CD, limited edition type A (CD+Blu-ray), limited edition type B (CD+DVD).

CD tracklist:

01. MOONLIGHT ESCAPE
02. 凍える (Kogoeru)

Limited bonus DVD/Blu-ray tracklist:

01. MOONLIGHT ESCAPE music video

pBWY0GS.jpg

Edited by Jigsaw9

31 minutes ago, Ro plz said:

They keep releasing music  lately and its been subpar as fuck.

While I don't think it's nearly on MUCC levels of cringe, I found some of their latter releases indeed kinda mediocre (especially the last album), but keeping my fingers crossed for them to bounce back... it wouldn't be the first time. :)

Also nice single covers, especially Vampire Hunter DAtsushi~

I’ve been I’m enjoying parts of their recent releases, but I only just got into them in the last few years. In any case, I’m looking forward to this. I think the covers are neat. 

MOONLIGHT ESCAPE (the song) will make its debut on the special FM GUNMA radio program "GUNMA3B" on 2020/07/31.

The music video will premiere on WOWOW's "邦楽BREAK" program at around 9:20AM on 2020/08/06.

Also, the band will once again stream free-to-watch live DVDs on their Youtube channel, only this time it'll be on Wednesdays.

Here's the schedule:

▼8月5日(水)21:00〜『TOUR アトム 未来派 No.9-FINAL-』

▼8月12日(水)21:00〜『CLIMAX TOGETHER 3rd』

▼8月19日(水)21:00〜『THE PARADE 〜30th anniversary〜 HIGH SIDE』

▼8月26日(水)21:00〜『THE DAY IN QUESTION 2017』DAY1

▼9月2日(水)21:00〜『TOUR No.0』

▼9月9日(水)21:00〜『ロクス・ソルスの獣たち』DAY2

Most of these were already shown during the previous stream campaign, except for the two I marked in bold (airing 12th and 26th August).

Those who are adventurous enough might have already heard the radio rip (courtesy of some good ppl over at vkontakte), but here's the PV spot:

ASS CAPE~ ♪

Based on the radio rip, it seems like a really smooth mid-paced new wave pop tune~ ♪ I like it better than Datenshi at least.

Really curious to hear the B-side too (and the whole thing in good quality)!

Edited by Jigsaw9

The B-side 凍える (Kogoeru) will be the ending theme of the TV show "闇芝居 (生)" (Yamishibai [Nama]), airing from 2020/09/09.

Furthermore, there will be a special Youtube stream centered around the new single on 2020/08/19 (next Wednesday).

Sign in to follow this