Shaolan974

キズ (Kizu) new live DVD "ONEMAN TOUR FINAL 消滅 2020年2月11日EX THEATER ROPPONGI"

On 9/26/2020 at 11:01 PM, darkindastad said:

I just watched it as well...awesome! And if anyone is curious, the acoustic song on the limited dvd is not the same one that LIME performed on his solo video.

Are these extra tracks actually part of the same show? Or just some extra footage kinda thing? I got the regular version as didn't care much to pay a load extra for a few photos I'm only going to look at once. 😛 The extra songs however may have been different.

4 hours ago, Kabukichoatmidnight said:

Are these extra tracks actually part of the same show? Or just some extra footage kinda thing? I got the regular version as didn't care much to pay a load extra for a few photos I'm only going to look at once. 😛 The extra songs however may have been different.

They are part of the same show.....the very last three tracks actually.  And the last new acoustic song is just LIME and Reiki siting and playing to each other in front of the audience. 

2 hours ago, darkindastad said:

They are part of the same show.....the very last three tracks actually.  And the last new acoustic song is just LIME and Reiki siting and playing to each other in front of the audience. 

This one?

On 10/3/2020 at 1:24 AM, darkindastad said:

Cheers! Wow, that's a bit of a bummer they cut a few songs from the set for the regular version. I may have gone for the special edition had I have known that beforehand. I just guessed that they would be actual "bonus" videos not cut from the main feature.