Total Saikou

Cursed VK Images

Now, cursed images are a hobby of mine. I collect them as best I can, and my favourite kind are without a doubt, cursed VK images. I even made a compilation video of all the ones I collected:

There's just so many! So I figured, how about you? I was inspired to make a topic for cursed VK images after all the lovely posts we had back in the random thoughts thread. Do you have some cursed images in your stockpile to share? If so, I'd love to see them!

I'll start off with the one I posted in the random thoughts thread a few days ago, as it's so cursed that I'm sad that it missed the video

Asagitim1.jpeg

I also found some more of this cursed pairing just now!

Asagitim2.jpeg

asagitim3.jpg

^Now that's spicy

33092-deadly-sanctuary-and-kenzi-in-2008

Kenzi with a sickly looking Yuuga and a very different Yayoi from a Deadly Sanctuary revival in 2007.

35827-cursed-early-orochi-pic-from-2004.

Cursed photo of Orochi when it originally formed when Ryu was studying in Australia.

Edited by Himeaimichu
So I made this post on my phone and didn't realize it would look wonky on PC, so I fixed it

tumblr_m7mz8sjDVi1r43jby.jpg

I think this is supposed to be MUCC's drummer. Either way - whichever Jrocker it is he's lookin  so cool the picture got flagged as inappropriate by tumblr lmao

11 hours ago, Himeaimichu said:

35827-cursed-early-orochi-pic-from-2004.Cursed photo of Orochi when it originally formed when Ryu was studying in Australia. 

Damn I think you just ruined Orochi for me 

On 4/18/2020 at 12:07 AM, Total Saikou said:

Now, cursed images are a hobby of mine. I collect them as best I can, and my favourite kind are without a doubt, cursed VK images. I even made a compilation video of all the ones I collected:

There's just so many! So I figured, how about you? I was inspired to make a topic for cursed VK images after all the lovely posts we had back in the random thoughts thread. Do you have some cursed images in your stockpile to share? If so, I'd love to see them!

I'll start off with the one I posted in the random thoughts thread a few days ago, as it's so cursed that I'm sad that it missed the video

Asagitim1.jpeg

I also found some more of this cursed pairing just now!

Asagitim2.jpeg

asagitim3.jpg

^Now that's spicy

ah yes the  good old days of vampirefreak.

This image says a thousand words:

main-qimg-b312723eb0b552a2abaaed47d59e85

All of them are ASDFGHJKLAJGKLAG!!!!

Also did someone this post absolute gem earlier because Shinya's giving me some vibes, man.

599868_3755472644402_1526013964_n.jpg?w=

Edited by Total Saikou

8eb20e37426bb4269afca2cbdfbcae50bc8310f4

The 💩-hat, but why is it yellow 🤔 

14 hours ago, Total Saikou said:

This image says a thousand words:

main-qimg-b312723eb0b552a2abaaed47d59e85

All of them are ASDFGHJKLAJGKLAG!!!!

Also did someone this post absolute gem earlier because most of the images in the thread are corrupted to me because of my big dumb hoe of an internet connection, so big gomennasai if that is the case

599868_3755472644402_1526013964_n.jpg?w=

Shinya's giving me some vibes, man.

Isn't there also toilet pics with kyo and toshyia? Man public toilet were a thing back in the days 🤣

1 hour ago, KrumpingChihuahua said:

Isn't there also toilet pics with kyo and toshyia? Man public toilet were a thing back in the days 🤣

Not sure about Kyo but Toshiya's are a goldmine

523879_3472521090790_496080264_n.jpg?w=4576817_3472521410798_1450001664_n.jpg?w=

50 minutes ago, Zalemu said:

tumblr_mzh6bcUEfN1sq4balo1_250.jpg

Juka, Kamijo and Hizaki.

tumblr_p3jq0paPaV1wo5a5bo1_500.jpg

These may be the most cursed images in VK history, not joking. At all. Thank you.

I made a joke about the new X Japan album (and he just recently made another tease at it too) featuring BTS on every track in another thread but I really wasn't prepared to deal with the fact that this image is real

201712241031779212_5a3f07ac4ec09.jpg