Sign in to follow this  
suji

dummy-xD releases new songs for coronavirus relief

dummy-xD (who paused activities back in 2016) has released a new digital single, "ソファー内部" on April 11! The song is available for streaming through Spotify, Apple, and Amazon. The proceeds will be donated to the coronavirus prevention fund.

lyrics:

Spoiler

EVSUnRVUEAAwfnJ?format=jpg&name=large

EVSUnRTUEAEjvC8?format=jpg&name=large

xDDDD

(i didn't know they went on a hiatus but i'm glad to see they're still around!)

5 minutes ago, Yukimoto said:

Who is this? reminds me of one of those old nostalgic songs like the band the novembers!!! Waiting to hear some more previews!

you oughta  look into their back catalog if you're into stuff like the novembers / plastic tree / emmuree and such as you'll prolly enjoy what they've done earlier

18 hours ago, Tokage said:

you oughta  look into their back catalog if you're into stuff like the novembers / plastic tree / emmuree and such as you'll prolly enjoy what they've done earlier

Interesting! I wonder if their is a disco of them somewhere. I need to check them out  now.

13 minutes ago, Yukimoto said:

Interesting! I wonder if their is a disco of them somewhere. I need to check them out  now.

Their official website's not listing anything anymore for some reason but they have at least a handful of singles and 2 (mini-)albums. At least a few of them have been shared before I think 

Edited by Tokage

7 hours ago, Tokage said:

Their official website's not listing anything anymore for some reason but they have at least a handful of singles and 2 (mini-)albums. At least a few of them have been shared before I think 

Gotcha! I'll try to see if I can gather them. Thanks!

this sounds phenomenal as well!

On 4/13/2020 at 9:30 AM, Yukimoto said:

Gotcha! I'll try to see if I can gather them. Thanks!

yeah they're great! my fave releases of theirs are 異 (Different) and 果樹園の化け物 / Cypress motion. both used to be available on streaming and itunes and whatnot, but apparently only the former is now. should share 'em sometime, don't seem to be on here

Edited by returnal

Sign in to follow this