Sign in to follow this  
Kiyoharu is God

9mm Parabellum Bullet new single and tribute album announced

https://natalie.mu/music/news/371749

9mm Parabellum Bullet's first tribute album「CHAOSMOLOGY」and 11th single(TITLE UNDECIDED)will be released on September 9th. The tribute album will come with two discs. The first disc will feature covers with vocals. The second disc will be an instrumental disc  of the covers. So far no participating bands nor a track list have been revealed.

The have also announced a new live tour:

9mm Parabellum Bullet「カオスの百年 TOUR 2020~CHAOSMOLOGY~」

2020年9月9日(水) 神奈川県 KT Zepp Yokohama
<出演者>
9mm Parabellum Bullet / folca(オープニングアクト)

2020年9月12日(土)福岡県 Zepp Fukuoka
2020年9月13日(日)大阪府 Zepp Osaka Bayside
2020年9月19日(土)北海道 Zepp Sapporo
2020年9月21日(月・祝)宮城県 SENDAI GIGS
2020年9月27日(日)愛知県 Zepp Nagoya
2020年10月3日(土)東京都 Zepp Tokyo

The tour tickets will apparently entitle you to a CD with one new song and  also a "MUSIC CONNECTING CARD" (whatever the hell that is)  which supposedly entitles you to download a live recording of the show you attended on that date.

The tickets for each performance include a CD, and a music connecting card that allows you to download the live sound source of the venue you visit as a coupling to one new song is also enclosed, and special specifications with different couplings for each venue ! !

https://re-how.net/music/460565/

So the tracklist/bands involved here is actually dope as fuck. Despite the fact that their best material was released over a decade ago, I'm actually legit looking forward to this. Guaranteed to be some interesting renditions of their songs.

Yeah that's a good line up.

Weird video though... I was hearing Black Market Blues and thinking to myself holy crap I never noticed how close the vocalist of a flood of circle sounds to Takuro. And then THE BACK HORN one didn't make sense either. And it wasn't until チャラン・ポ・ランタン popped up that I realized they were just playing the band's old recordings alongside the artist images rather than the covers. lol

I'm actually pretty hyped for this, which is kind of a first for me as far as tribute albums go.

But it's pretty cool that the entire second disc is all instrumental covers. The Mudy on the Sakuban cover sounds like it'll be sick, and i'm definitely interested to hear where LITE takes things!

On the single:

Title: 白夜 の 日々 (Byakuya no hibi)

Tracklist:

1 - 白夜 の 日々 (Byakuya no hibi)

2 - ロード ムービー (Road movie)

3 - Calm down

Sign in to follow this