suji

DADAROMA will disband

found this on FB:

He says that their company wanted them to say it's a hiatus, but he doesn't want to lie to their fans and make them wait for a comeback, since there won't be any comeback. They're just disbanding
Yoshiatsu also says they'll all comeback, maybe together, maybe not, he still doesn't know, but for sure Yoshiatsu will continue to sing. So let's wait for their comeback even if it's in separate bands...

can someone just share his blog entry and translate it fully.... 

"since there won't be any comeback"

So it's disbandment them as a band. but they can come back under a new project together. 

Not bad isn't? 

I can't see the blog cause i am not in the FC but i am sure it will pop up sooner or later

Yeah sure they can come back as a new band/project all together or split up. I am sure the others are not interested in giving up music completely too

So it's not that dark but if it ends up like Initial'L it's nothing good cause i won't enjoy the new project then...

and I loved crazy, pervert yoshi on stage

their latest releases didn't excite me very much, but they were a great band. i highly doubt that they will return together on a new project, but who knows.

I hope whatever comes from these members, whether as the same line up or individually, produces better than this. I’m not gonna lie and say that I’m in that bunch that loved their older material. Everything else minus a few tracks sounded really uninspired...and boring. 

I wish them the best though. 

2 hours ago, Rikkusan said:

Yoshiatsu decided to stop the band cause he musically did all he wanted with them and he prefers stopping before DADAROMA's name gets dirty.

Tbh that’s a really respectful decision, it’s better to stop when you know that things have run their course than to drill the DADAROMA name in to the ground until no one cares about them anymore 

Man that sucks. I do hope Yoshiatsu comes back soon though. I've stuck with this band through it all because I've been such a big fan of his vocal style.

But I do agree working together isn't playing out well and when you have member changes you either survive or struggle to keep things going.

I liked like 95% of their output, so this super sucks. Although at least they disbanded before continually releasing the garbage they were aiming at towards the end ...

Regardless, I look forward to Yoshiatsu's new project as his voice is sweet and sultry to my ears and he ain't all that bad to look at.

Pretty bummed. Everyone here knows I was not a fan of their latest musical direction, but their heavier stuff always hit me in the right way. Fingers crossed they'll come back with something that meets my tastes. Thank you DDRM!

Would there really be a point to come back together as a band? I wonder what could change if they did that, unless it's a trying to get away from the label sort of deal I don't see the point. 

tbh judging by that translation + him pointing at the label it sounds like they were being molded into something the band didn't agree with creatively and while they don't want to continue as a band, there probably will be a bunch of shit i.e. best-of releases and possibly unreleased live videos pushed by the label in absence of official disband notice.

I just hope they film the last live, I would love to see the ending to this tale.

Hard to believe its been 5 years. I remember everyone scrambling to get the first release since it was going to be live limited.

What a ride this band has been. 

Edited by -NOVA-

I'm not really sad because I didn't like their music anymore, their circus kei annoyed me af and the only songs that started well were wasted by a poor chorus. Unfortunately they lost my interest since a while, but I hope Yoshiatsu will come back with his powerful growls in a new band !

His statement at least guarantees he'll be back in a band. He said it may even be with the other three, so this just might be the end for "DADAROMA." In VK, we see this type of thing happen often. The concept of the band is lost and the band needs to finish because it was that image they wanted. It's good to know it's not due to in-fighting, but maybe due to label issues.

Edited by patientZERO