Sign in to follow this  
princessautopsy

hello

my name is Flora and i discovered this board the other day on accident.  i had a bit of a visual kei stint in middle school but I've recently dived headfirst into it thanks to lolita fashion culture and mana-sama. my favorite bands are Versailles, Jupiter, Malice Mizer, Moi-Dix-Mois, and babymetal. my hobbies outside of vkei include lolita fashion, JRPGs, reading, making ita bags, otome games, and collecting sanrio items.

Welcome!

Have you heard of Aikayru? It’s an old band of TERU from Versailles/Jupiter. Also, if you like BABYMETAl, you might like COALTAR OF THE DEEPERS; NARASAKI of COTD has composed some BABYMETAL songs. “Catch me if you can” is one of them, I think

2 hours ago, Plant said:

Welcome!

Have you heard of Aikayru? It’s an old band of TERU from Versailles/Jupiter. Also, if you like BABYMETAl, you might like COALTAR OF THE DEEPERS; NARASAKI of COTD has composed some BABYMETAL songs. “Catch me if you can” is one of them, I think

i couldn't find anything about Aikayru on the net unfortunately, if you could send me a link to something of theirs that would be awesome since TERU is my fave. Ill look up cotd later when i have more free time though

4 minutes ago, princessautopsy said:

i couldn't find anything about Aikayru on the net unfortunately, if you could send me a link to something of theirs that would be awesome since TERU is my fave. Ill look up cotd later when i have more free time though

Here's a link to one of their classics:

7 hours ago, Plant said:

Here's a link to one of their classics:

thank you! turns out i was spelling their name wrong.... I gave coaltar of the dead a listen and i really like it! their stuff sounds like a shin megami tensei soundtrack, i like the loud guitar and quiet vocals a lot

1 hour ago, princessautopsy said:

thank you! turns out i was spelling their name wrong.... I gave coaltar of the dead a listen and i really like it! their stuff sounds like a shin megami tensei soundtrack, i like the loud guitar and quiet vocals a lot

Glad to hear it. :)

Sign in to follow this