Takadanobabaalien

gulu gulu gt. Kazari left the band + new mini-album, "ぐるぐる流出音源集" (Gulu gulu ryuushutsu ongen shuu)

Sad to see this band probably going the tired/usual "drop one guitarist and have a backing track instead" route, but as long as the recorded music doesn't suffer I won't have any more complaints (it's not like I'll ever see them live after all, heh).

I'll miss him really hard, and I know the band will go on well, but they really seemed to be good friends, surely gonna hit them a bit. Thankfully the rest of them are professional, they handled the situation well. Best wishes for them.

gulu gulu will release their first mini-album titled, ぐるぐる流出音源集 (Gulu gulu ryuushutsu ongen shuu), on 2020.05.05 in two types.

【サイレン盤】(Siren(?) Ban)
1.SE - サイレン盤 - (SE -Siren Ban-)
2.火炎瓶 (Kaenbin)
3.汚れた豚 (Yogoreta buta)
4.「 」- まっしろ - (「 」- Masshiro-)
5.「悪人」(Akunin)
6.おやすみ。(Oyasumi)

【リビングデット盤】(Living Dead(?) Ban)
1.SE - リビングデッド盤 - (SE -Living Dead Ban-)
2.リビングデッド・エンド (Living Dead End?)
3.「 」- まっしろ - (「 」- Masshiro-)
4.汚れた豚 (Yogoreta buta)
5.「悪人」(Akunin)
6.おやすみ。(Oyasumi)

Edited by monkeybanana4
typo in song title - thanks to takadanobabaalien for pointing it out!

EDIT: I realized the look I was criticising was Xaa Xaa... god I am an idiot lol

Edited by Himeaimichu

2 hours ago, Floogurt said:

Does anyone know if it’ll be on Apple music in US cause if not I’m buying it now!

None of their stuff is on iTunes US or JP.

2 hours ago, Floogurt said:

Does anyone know if it’ll be on Apple music in US cause if not I’m buying it now!

I pre-ordered it on the 26th.

I don't think that I have ever pre-ordered something that I haven't actually heard before. I have such confidence in this group that I am not worried. 🤯

Very promising preview ! Track 5 is the standout for me cause I'm a sucker for ballads and Ai's voice suits this type of song very well. 

Looking forward to hear the entire mini